It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Thanks for the drop O Mad Furry Loon, but I can quite happily pass! :-)

+1 as well!
QC: What was it, out of curiosity?
Just some magic chimpshit!
blakstar: Thanks for the drop O Mad Furry Loon, but I can quite happily pass! :-)

+1 as well!
I have absolutely no idea -- I was just being courteous (in a roundabout way! :-D)
Sachys: Just some magic chimpshit!
I just wanted to know whether or not I wanted to wait and try.
Sachys: Just some magic chimpshit!
QC: I just wanted to know whether or not I wanted to wait and try.
Chances are the code was gone half-a-nanosecond after Sachys posted it :-D
Post edited November 11, 2013 by blakstar
QC:
You have two choices - facebashing in the hope of rubbing some magic chimpshit in the sore bits, or no facebashing! ;)

Heheh!

I bet Triock / Spinorial have already figured it out actually... O_o7

*wonders about the odd habits of Triock / Spinorial and feels a bit sick!
blakstar: Chances are the code was gone half-a-nanosecond after Sachys posted it :-D
Maaaaaybe... but not likely!
Post edited November 11, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: You have two choices - facebashing in the hope of rubbing some magic chimpshit in the sore bits, or no facebashing! ;)

Heheh!

I bet Triock / Spinorial have already figured it out actually... O_o7

*wonders about the odd habits of Triock / Spinorial and feels a bit sick!
I do declare, your approach is quite original. *snigger*
high rated
u6e87v9x

Hey, look. Isn't that one of the elusive, very rare RoA 1+2 GOG keys?? You should grab it before it splits.
Good day everyone
Good day.

NR +1 joppo
Good morning/afternoon/evening! (Depending on where on the globe you are)
e
Post edited November 12, 2013 by jan
jan: Link http://ptab.it/1F3ha
1. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? At the Allkeyshop homepage, click on CONNECT found at the bottom of the page.
2. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? After clicking on CONNECT, a pop-up window will appear. Enter your Facebook login information .
3. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? Once logged in, you will automatically earn 100 points for joining the program. To earn more points, click on the CATALOG ICON.
4. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? Once the CATALOG pops-up, click on “Earn More!” to view your earning options.
5. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? To check the games available for redemption using the points you earned, simply click on “Catalog” on the menu.
I have no Facebook account, but if I had, no way in hell that I entered my login info in another page... Just sayin'
jan: Link http://ptab.it/1F3ha
1. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? At the Allkeyshop homepage, click on CONNECT found at the bottom of the page.
2. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? After clicking on CONNECT, a pop-up window will appear. Enter your Facebook login information .
3. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? Once logged in, you will automatically earn 100 points for joining the program. To earn more points, click on the CATALOG ICON.
4. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? Once the CATALOG pops-up, click on “Earn More!” to view your earning options.
5. www.Allkeyshop.com How do I get started? To check the games available for redemption using the points you earned, simply click on “Catalog” on the menu.
Thespian*: I have no Facebook account, but if I had, no way in hell that I entered my login info in another page... Just sayin'
That's why, just like your e-mail, you have your real account and your phony account
Thespian*: I have no Facebook account, but if I had, no way in hell that I entered my login info in another page... Just sayin'
Mentao: That's why, just like your e-mail, you have your real account and your phony account
Usually I don't bother myself with phony accounts. :D
https://twitter.com/BundleInABox/status/400261723518541824