It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Though I dread the day it gives me a third star :(
*passes spare chocolate starfish - caught fresh from the lube ocean!

DREAD THIS DAY!
high rated
Okay one more, steam Slam Bolt Scrappers first to pm.
Trid: Well, I didn't too, but nowdays I always check it before posting in gifting thread just to see if neg rep there is still the case. :)
Curious. I can imagine various reasons why people might downrep someone in there, but I can't place you into any of them :\ I wonder if there actually is a script doing it...

Guess it's a good thing I never bothered with them, in the first place. Though I might consider an exception one of these days, just to see how the spirit of mass derepping treats me o.O
lugum: Okay one more, steam Slam Bolt Scrappers first to pm.
I hope some of the PMs you get actually ask you for time to investigate a game before claiming it. Might be too much to hope for, though...
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Spinorial
Trid: Well, I didn't too, but nowdays I always check it before posting in gifting thread just to see if neg rep there is still the case. :)
Spinorial: Curious. I can imagine various reasons why people might downrep someone in there, but I can't place you into any of them :\ I wonder if there actually is a script doing it...

Guess it's a good thing I never bothered with them, in the first place. Though I might consider an exception one of these days, just to see how the spirit of mass derepping treats me o.O
Spinorial: I hope some of the PMs you get actually ask you for time to investigate a game before claiming it. Might be too much to hope for, though...
Well i guess most games are known by name already. But it sure beats having to give anyone of them to scripters or people with multiple accounts atleast.
I passed many games in this thread, even PM/First response ones if I'm not sure will like or play longer but some people are collectors as I see. ;-)
Spinorial: Curious. I can imagine various reasons why people might downrep someone in there, but I can't place you into any of them :\ I wonder if there actually is a script doing it...

Spinorial: I hope some of the PMs you get actually ask you for time to investigate a game before claiming it. Might be too much to hope for, though...
Ninja thread kinds discourages that when milliseconds can determine your successes.
Weird stuff happening with my chrome browser lately.... for some reason when i play a media file (mostly music) from youtube or wherever and decide to open new tabs and stuff to browse the web while listening to music, once i open the tab and start loading the page the music stream cuts and stops for a very short time, as if it's lagging or something... Today decided to go back to mozilla and there is no such problem there... it drove me mad, what could've caused it?
nadenitza: Weird stuff happening with my chrome browser lately.... for some reason when i play a media file (mostly music) from youtube or wherever and decide to open new tabs and stuff to browse the web while listening to music, once i open the tab and start loading the page the music stream cuts and stops for a very short time, as if it's lagging or something... Today decided to go back to mozilla and there is no such problem there... it drove me mad, what could've caused it?
it might be the flash plug-in from adobe that build in chrome. Sometime if those updates didn't match cause a lot of problem.
I recommend stop using chrome a while and wait for new update. That's my solution when that similar stuff happen before.
nadenitza: Weird stuff happening with my chrome browser lately.... for some reason when i play a media file (mostly music) from youtube or wherever and decide to open new tabs and stuff to browse the web while listening to music, once i open the tab and start loading the page the music stream cuts and stops for a very short time, as if it's lagging or something... Today decided to go back to mozilla and there is no such problem there... it drove me mad, what could've caused it?
No idea, I'm sorry to say. My Chrome is up to date and I just tried what you said. Also, having about 20+ open tabs already, and a fairly weak machine... no pause :(

Do you, by any chance, have an idea why some Flash videos don't stretch to fill my screen when I set them to fullscreen?
Ok, I found out that the free code of "REALMS OF ARKANIA 1+2" I post several page ago seem like no one redeem it.

So if anyone didn't get the game. Send pm and I can give you the code to see if it work or not.
nadenitza: it drove me mad, what could've caused it?
Too many GOGbears!
nadenitza:
Could it b e due to a new extension? Every issue I have had with Chrome boiled down to a random unknown extension.
low rated
I'm bored these morons. Someone tought about i have multi account! and i downrepping him, are you joke ? you blocked me and threaten me , who the f.ck are you ? If i wanna down your rep I DONT STOP TILL YOUR REP turned to ZERO. Now listen kiddo I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DUMB REPUTATION! I hope you understand. Now talk to admins and ask them whos give you f.ckn down rep you arrogant moron! I still don't give you god damn down rep because you are waste of time! i forgot it to say "I DONT NEED TO HIDE MY FACE" YOU dumb!
Post edited November 09, 2013 by lemuria
Just passing by.

+1s to lugum
arr0whead: Just passing by.

+1s to lugum
THIS!

...and GOGbears!