It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: thanks for letting me know, removed the link to it
chezybezy: youll want to get those who quoted to edit there replies so they update with the removed link too.
maybe, but thats not really my problem :-P
chezybezy: youll want to get those who quoted to edit there replies so they update with the removed link too.
reaver894: maybe, but thats not really my problem :-P
Ive obviously misunderstood ><
I think there is a pretty fatal flaw in humbles new system of gifting codes as the same person could essentially grab all the dropped gift links and tie them to their email ( not sure if they can re gift for their own gain ) there isn't even a way of telling who got it so that would cause problems, in my opinion the old system was safer to say due to the fact that if some one was planning to hoard codes they would have to redeem them else some one else would get them as they cant tie the same game to their account, sorry for the long message
Elvin37: I think there is a pretty fatal flaw in humbles new system of gifting codes as the same person could essentially grab all the dropped gift links and tie them to their email ( not sure if they can re gift for their own gain ) there isn't even a way of telling who got it so that would cause problems, in my opinion the old system was safer to say due to the fact that if some one was planning to hoard codes they would have to redeem them else some one else would get them as they cant tie the same game to their account, sorry for the long message
Yes there is. It says 'redeemed to this account' which when clicked shows whom.
high rated
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition Steam key to any ninja looking to complete the set. :)
IAmSinistar: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition Steam key to any ninja looking to complete the set. :)
me?
Elvin37: I think there is a pretty fatal flaw in humbles new system of gifting codes as the same person could essentially grab all the dropped gift links and tie them to their email ( not sure if they can re gift for their own gain ) there isn't even a way of telling who got it so that would cause problems, in my opinion the old system was safer to say due to the fact that if some one was planning to hoard codes they would have to redeem them else some one else would get them as they cant tie the same game to their account, sorry for the long message
sanchit117: Yes there is. It says 'redeemed to this account' which when clicked shows whom.
Ah good to know! thanks sanchit!
IAmSinistar: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition Steam key to any ninja looking to complete the set. :)
simon_vd: me?
You. PM sent.
IAmSinistar: snip
Thanks, got it.

Evening all.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by simon_vd
sanchit117: Yes there is. It says 'redeemed to this account' which when clicked shows whom.
Elvin37: Ah good to know! thanks sanchit!
No problem! :)
Sooo, got no replies for Roa 1+2, I'll bump the original thread about the Speedtest and put the code there, in a few moments.
rodrolliv: Sooo, got no replies for Roa 1+2, I'll bump the original thread about the Speedtest and put the code there, in a few moments.
+1, NR as I already own it :) Thanks for putting it out there for someone to grab!
Shows what I get for working today : / +1
Braussie: snip
Hey Braussie, is your drive to your new home state complete?
Braussie: snip
IAmSinistar: Hey Braussie, is your drive to your new home state complete?
Yeah, made it there, unpacked, have most things set up at the new place. Still don't have official internet yet, but someone nearby is leaving their network open so I can hop on the internet and do a few things on occasion. It'll be a week or so til I have regular internet