It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Landeril: I'm not one to start a fight but he didn't beg. He asked, nor was his reply to Zordor, but to me. He thought I had gotten it, and he is a friend. :) There is a clear difference between begging and asking you know.
Yes, we've dscussed this a great deal earlier in the week.
Begging is asking for something from a stranger when nothing has been offered by the way!
if he's your friend thats different, but considering firetim's excuse given...
Landeril: I'm not one to start a fight but he didn't beg. He asked, nor was his reply to Zordor, but to me. He thought I had gotten it, and he is a friend. :) There is a clear difference between begging and asking you know.
Sachys: Yes, we've dscussed this a great deal earlier in the week.
Begging is asking for something from a stranger when nothing has been offered by the way!
if he's your friend thats different, but considering firetim's excuse given...
He is. And I would have shared with him Lol. But he has offered me something before, through a PM. And I don't think We have discussed much :P I'd remember your name(I hope)
Landeril:
I meant "we" as in the broader community.
Landeril:
Sachys: I meant "we" as in the broader community.
You never know. I have had those moments where We meant me as well and I didn't remember it! Weird days those.
i'm sorry i also have dyslexia to so numbers and letters don't like me lmao
Post edited November 08, 2013 by firetim
There is a simple fact that outweighs all others: you don't ask for games on Ninja Thread unless they are being offered.
Having been told this before as well, then firetim should have known better regardless of any eyesight factors or anything else.
Sachys: There is a simple fact that outweighs all others: you don't ask for games on Ninja Thread unless they are being offered.
Having been told this before as well, then firetim should have known better regardless of any eyesight factors or anything else.
Shouldn't we just kind of, drop it? If it happens once it's a mistake, if it happens twice it's a coincidence. If it happens more then we can call it a problem, but for now we're still on the coincidence part.
What's this? Looks like a Project Aftermath key on Steam. But I already have this game, and I don't use Steam. Dang, what can I do with it?
IAmSinistar: What's this? Looks like a Project Aftermath key on Steam. But I already have this game, and I don't use Steam. Dang, what can I do with it?
I can try that game and you can call that like charity :P
Post edited November 08, 2013 by lemuria
IAmSinistar: What's this? Looks like a Project Aftermath key on Steam. But I already have this game, and I don't use Steam. Dang, what can I do with it?
lemuria: I can try that game and you can call that like charity :P
That's very kind of you, lemuria. I've PM'd the key over as thanks. :)
RedRagan: Who's the cute little boy who's the cute little boy? it's you! oh how adorab*GACK! gggkkkkkkhhh* stop it Lucius I told you to wait until you're 8 before you start killing people! Now repeat after me....

"They come, they come from deep and dark places k͔͎a̯̭r͖͍à͍̟͍͉͙̦ ̱̪̯͕̼͟a̖͓̥͜͠ț̴̠̘͍͙̖̕u̶̝̘͖ͅ ͕̙̹̀͠z̝͚͙̮͜͢͞u̷̶̝̝̰͎̕m̩̱̬̭͔͓͎̲a̵̙̗̼͎͖͚͞ ̢̨̘̝͇̥̙͕͓͔a̭͖͇͖̘̗̩̞͘͝ḽ̴͉̞̪̺̱͢ṵ̷̫̺͙̖g̱̳̮̺̫̭͍̭͜u͇͚̖͖̮̹a͏̺̟ ̫̯͙̼͖̰̯r̴̨̛̺̟͎͙̳̗̩̻a̛̭̮̺̞ ̖̝̘͓͚̰̕z̵̼͉͚̳̮͙̥̙͞i̱̹t̢͙̲̻ͅt̡҉҉͈͍̺u̗͖̩͇͈̼̞͝ 5K2LK- i̫̜͓͞ ̰̤͔̪ị̦̮̹̻n̹͖̲̣̲͝ͅͅd̷҉̮̼a͚͈̪͍͈͕̣͎r̦̩̠͙̜̦͍̯͡à͓̩̤̯̬͔̕ ̰͖͎̞̠m̵̷͓͚͓ų̨̹͔̮̞̩̣ ̗̞̦̮͍a̷̬̼͓͉̦̮̝z̨̩̤͟i̴̮̝̯̬͟m̹̲u̧̢͕͙͍̦ ̶̙͕͕͚̪̣s̢̜͉̖̪̻͞t̵̢̩̟̥͚̫͉a̧̯̼̻̝ͅt͎̙̝̟̘̩́ͅu̴̷͍͇͈̰̟̫̼͈ ̸̦u҉̴͔͕͎ŕ͕͙̯͕͕̹̦́͜ù̳̗̥ EJG6N- z̟̣̖̲̭i̡̟͓͚̝̣̬͢͜ͅn̶͇͎̕d͓͕̣̝̣̯̪̣í͎̺r͎͚͔̞a̡̠̣͉͈͓ ̸̧̹̖̣̞d̲̞̮a͓̯t͉̮̭̤͇̲͝͝a̢͏̬̫̗̠͕͖̹n̝͘g̢̮ ̯͜b͓̼̤̣͚̭a̵̭̘̲̬r̸͈͙͞ ̸͙͉̹̕s͔̙̪̰͔͕͈͙i̶̛̮͎̺̦̟ͅa͏͓̺͉͞p̰̮̣̬ ̗͙̬̲̱̦̖l͙a̬͉͎̳̲͈͝ͅḩ̺̣͇͍̤͝͞ N7EPQ

H̨̎́̒ͬ̽͊̃ͭ͋ͪ̇͠҉̘̣̬̺͓Ȇ͚̞̹͙͖̘͙͖͓͇̱͓̅ͥ̾ͪͧ͑͗͆ͤ͑̂̎ͪ̋̇̐̚̕͝ͅ ̶͖̗̟̦̝ͨ̐ͨ͛͒̊̄̒ͬ̑̾͆̇̒̇̾͢C̡͐̀̆̅̎́̓͐́͡͏̥̹̯͕̪̤͖̬͈O̡̠̙̥͍̪̍͂ͭ̀ ̩͍M̷̡̝͎̩̯̦̩̞̗̦̱̝̯͈̂̓̓̓́̂̍͋̂͜͟͞ͅḚ̸̡̛̻̬͔̗͎̥̙̝͓͓̟̤̝͂͑͒͆͛̓͜ ̖͍̦̥S̨̢͔͕͔̗̟̬͇͙̙̗̹̫̤͎͔͍̠͒̇̇ͪ͋͑̀̐̍̂̉͟ͅ!
skeletonbow: A few hours ago i was getting some graphic corruption when scrolling in my web browser and feared perhaps the video card was corrupting data. It could just be the drivers though too, or even the application so I restarted the browser and the problem went away completely. Now a few hours later I come in here and see your post and a few replies and my gut sunk. I figured my video memory was shot for sure. Then I read the replies.... You totally got me. LOL
Success! :p

What made me wonder is that do people actually realize that it's a giveaway? I think people got distracted too much from the "corruption."
firetim: i'm sorry i also have dyslexia to so numbers and letters don't like me lmao
way to insult anyone who also has....

evening lads!
skeletonbow: A few hours ago i was getting some graphic corruption when scrolling in my web browser and feared perhaps the video card was corrupting data. It could just be the drivers though too, or even the application so I restarted the browser and the problem went away completely. Now a few hours later I come in here and see your post and a few replies and my gut sunk. I figured my video memory was shot for sure. Then I read the replies.... You totally got me. LOL
RedRagan: Success! :p

What made me wonder is that do people actually realize that it's a giveaway? I think people got distracted too much from the "corruption."
That was a pretty good hiding spot xD

awesome! well not awesome that it worried ya but still awesome!

I saw the code and tested it but it was quite some time after it was posted so it was used already :) I figured it would be though.