It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Found my last Groupees coupon
Anybody wants March of War - $10 In Game Coupon?
Momo1991: Any takers? I've got one of those as well for anyone playing this game - Gee, you could have $20 worth of in-game stuff!
No reply so far. :/
Momo1991: Any takers? I've got one of those as well for anyone playing this game - Gee, you could have $20 worth of in-game stuff!
triock: No reply so far. :/
Well, if you two find a taker -- I've got another coupon! So they could have $30 worth of stuff! :-)
sanchit117: Cool, lost 5 rep asking for a single $1 thing. :)
Sachys: i noticed - actually hit the +1 too as you stated a case and didnt ask much (i doubt many people would be too eager to play shakespeare).
sanchit117: Cool, lost 5 rep asking for a single $1 thing. :)
Garrett24601: +1 to you as well so you're no longer low rated.
Thanks to both of you :)
Post edited November 08, 2013 by sanchit117
Let's have a key drop. Shelter (Steam) key for the ninja that will actually play this game.
IAmSinistar: Let's have a key drop. Shelter (Steam) key for the ninja that will actually play this game.
I'll take it. Thanks!
Post edited November 08, 2013 by johnki
IAmSinistar: Let's have a key drop. Shelter (Steam) key for the ninja that will actually play this game.
johnki: I'll take it. Thanks!
Certainly, key has been PM'd.
Who's the cute little boy who's the cute little boy? it's you! oh how adorab*GACK! gggkkkkkkhhh* stop it Lucius I told you to wait until you're 8 before you start killing people! Now repeat after me....

"They come, they come from deep and dark places k͔͎a̯̭r͖͍à͍̟͍͉͙̦ ̱̪̯͕̼͟a̖͓̥͜͠ț̴̠̘͍͙̖̕u̶̝̘͖ͅ ͕̙̹̀͠z̝͚͙̮͜͢͞u̷̶̝̝̰͎̕m̩̱̬̭͔͓͎̲a̵̙̗̼͎͖͚͞ ̢̨̘̝͇̥̙͕͓͔a̭͖͇͖̘̗̩̞͘͝ḽ̴͉̞̪̺̱͢ṵ̷̫̺͙̖g̱̳̮̺̫̭͍̭͜u͇͚̖͖̮̹a͏̺̟ ̫̯͙̼͖̰̯r̴̨̛̺̟͎͙̳̗̩̻a̛̭̮̺̞ ̖̝̘͓͚̰̕z̵̼͉͚̳̮͙̥̙͞i̱̹t̢͙̲̻ͅt̡҉҉͈͍̺u̗͖̩͇͈̼̞͝ 5K2LK- i̫̜͓͞ ̰̤͔̪ị̦̮̹̻n̹͖̲̣̲͝ͅͅd̷҉̮̼a͚͈̪͍͈͕̣͎r̦̩̠͙̜̦͍̯͡à͓̩̤̯̬͔̕ ̰͖͎̞̠m̵̷͓͚͓ų̨̹͔̮̞̩̣ ̗̞̦̮͍a̷̬̼͓͉̦̮̝z̨̩̤͟i̴̮̝̯̬͟m̹̲u̧̢͕͙͍̦ ̶̙͕͕͚̪̣s̢̜͉̖̪̻͞t̵̢̩̟̥͚̫͉a̧̯̼̻̝ͅt͎̙̝̟̘̩́ͅu̴̷͍͇͈̰̟̫̼͈ ̸̦u҉̴͔͕͎ŕ͕͙̯͕͕̹̦́͜ù̳̗̥ EJG6N- z̟̣̖̲̭i̡̟͓͚̝̣̬͢͜ͅn̶͇͎̕d͓͕̣̝̣̯̪̣í͎̺r͎͚͔̞a̡̠̣͉͈͓ ̸̧̹̖̣̞d̲̞̮a͓̯t͉̮̭̤͇̲͝͝a̢͏̬̫̗̠͕͖̹n̝͘g̢̮ ̯͜b͓̼̤̣͚̭a̵̭̘̲̬r̸͈͙͞ ̸͙͉̹̕s͔̙̪̰͔͕͈͙i̶̛̮͎̺̦̟ͅa͏͓̺͉͞p̰̮̣̬ ̗͙̬̲̱̦̖l͙a̬͉͎̳̲͈͝ͅḩ̺̣͇͍̤͝͞ N7EPQ

H̨̎́̒ͬ̽͊̃ͭ͋ͪ̇͠҉̘̣̬̺͓Ȇ͚̞̹͙͖̘͙͖͓͇̱͓̅ͥ̾ͪͧ͑͗͆ͤ͑̂̎ͪ̋̇̐̚̕͝ͅ ̶͖̗̟̦̝ͨ̐ͨ͛͒̊̄̒ͬ̑̾͆̇̒̇̾͢C̡͐̀̆̅̎́̓͐́͡͏̥̹̯͕̪̤͖̬͈O̡̠̙̥͍̪̍͂ͭ̀ ̩͍M̷̡̝͎̩̯̦̩̞̗̦̱̝̯͈̂̓̓̓́̂̍͋̂͜͟͞ͅḚ̸̡̛̻̬͔̗͎̥̙̝͓͓̟̤̝͂͑͒͆͛̓͜ ̖͍̦̥S̨̢͔͕͔̗̟̬͇͙̙̗̹̫̤͎͔͍̠͒̇̇ͪ͋͑̀̐̍̂̉͟ͅ!
RedRagan: Who's the cute little boy who's the cute little boy? it's you! oh how adorab*GACK! gggkkkkkkhhh* stop it Lucius I told you to wait until you're 8 before you start killing people! Now repeat after me....

"They come, they come from deep and dark places k͔͎a̯̭r͖͍à͍̟͍͉͙̦ ̱̪̯͕̼͟a̖͓̥͜͠ț̴̠̘͍͙̖̕u̶̝̘͖ͅ ͕̙̹̀͠z̝͚͙̮͜͢͞u̷̶̝̝̰͎̕m̩̱̬̭͔͓͎̲a̵̙̗̼͎͖͚͞ ̢̨̘̝͇̥̙͕͓͔a̭͖͇͖̘̗̩̞͘͝ḽ̴͉̞̪̺̱͢ṵ̷̫̺͙̖g̱̳̮̺̫̭͍̭͜u͇͚̖͖̮̹a͏̺̟ ̫̯͙̼͖̰̯r̴̨̛̺̟͎͙̳̗̩̻a̛̭̮̺̞ ̖̝̘͓͚̰̕z̵̼͉͚̳̮͙̥̙͞i̱̹t̢͙̲̻ͅt̡҉҉͈͍̺u̗͖̩͇͈̼̞͝ 5K2LK- i̫̜͓͞ ̰̤͔̪ị̦̮̹̻n̹͖̲̣̲͝ͅͅd̷҉̮̼a͚͈̪͍͈͕̣͎r̦̩̠͙̜̦͍̯͡à͓̩̤̯̬͔̕ ̰͖͎̞̠m̵̷͓͚͓ų̨̹͔̮̞̩̣ ̗̞̦̮͍a̷̬̼͓͉̦̮̝z̨̩̤͟i̴̮̝̯̬͟m̹̲u̧̢͕͙͍̦ ̶̙͕͕͚̪̣s̢̜͉̖̪̻͞t̵̢̩̟̥͚̫͉a̧̯̼̻̝ͅt͎̙̝̟̘̩́ͅu̴̷͍͇͈̰̟̫̼͈ ̸̦u҉̴͔͕͎ŕ͕͙̯͕͕̹̦́͜ù̳̗̥ EJG6N- z̟̣̖̲̭i̡̟͓͚̝̣̬͢͜ͅn̶͇͎̕d͓͕̣̝̣̯̪̣í͎̺r͎͚͔̞a̡̠̣͉͈͓ ̸̧̹̖̣̞d̲̞̮a͓̯t͉̮̭̤͇̲͝͝a̢͏̬̫̗̠͕͖̹n̝͘g̢̮ ̯͜b͓̼̤̣͚̭a̵̭̘̲̬r̸͈͙͞ ̸͙͉̹̕s͔̙̪̰͔͕͈͙i̶̛̮͎̺̦̟ͅa͏͓̺͉͞p̰̮̣̬ ̗͙̬̲̱̦̖l͙a̬͉͎̳̲͈͝ͅḩ̺̣͇͍̤͝͞ N7EPQ

H̨̎́̒ͬ̽͊̃ͭ͋ͪ̇͠҉̘̣̬̺͓Ȇ͚̞̹͙͖̘͙͖͓͇̱͓̅ͥ̾ͪͧ͑͗͆ͤ͑̂̎ͪ̋̇̐̚̕͝ͅ ̶͖̗̟̦̝ͨ̐ͨ͛͒̊̄̒ͬ̑̾͆̇̒̇̾͢C̡͐̀̆̅̎́̓͐́͡͏̥̹̯͕̪̤͖̬͈O̡̠̙̥͍̪̍͂ͭ̀ ̩͍M̷̡̝͎̩̯̦̩̞̗̦̱̝̯͈̂̓̓̓́̂̍͋̂͜͟͞ͅḚ̸̡̛̻̬͔̗͎̥̙̝͓͓̟̤̝͂͑͒͆͛̓͜ ̖͍̦̥S̨̢͔͕͔̗̟̬͇͙̙̗̹̫̤͎͔͍̠͒̇̇ͪ͋͑̀̐̍̂̉͟ͅ!
You got me worried there for a couple of seconds! I thought my graphics card was going wonky on me! :-)
Post edited November 08, 2013 by blakstar
RedRagan: Who's the cute little boy who's the cute little boy? it's you! oh how adorab*GACK! gggkkkkkkhhh* stop it Lucius I told you to wait until you're 8 before you start killing people! Now repeat after me....

blakstar: You got me worried there for a couple of seconds! I thought my graphics card was going wonky on me! :-)
i felt i like got hacked my matrix people
Let me introduce you guys to ZALGO, HE COMES!
RedRagan: Let me introduce you guys to ZALGO, HE COMES!
He seems nice for Cthulhu related imagery. Somewhat generous but wait is his generosity tinged with something else.....
My birthday was yesterday, but I get the key now, so 1-st who tell me that want FINDING TEDDY for desura get it! :)
Man-Eater: My birthday was yesterday, but I get the key now, so 1-st who tell me that want FINDING TEDDY for desura get it! :)
Me please. :)

Was already sold out at tremorgames when i looked this morning.
Post edited November 08, 2013 by lugum

A few hours ago i was getting some graphic corruption when scrolling in my web browser and feared perhaps the video card was corrupting data. It could just be the drivers though too, or even the application so I restarted the browser and the problem went away completely. Now a few hours later I come in here and see your post and a few replies and my gut sunk. I figured my video memory was shot for sure. Then I read the replies.... You totally got me. LOL
Man-Eater: My birthday was yesterday, but I get the key now, so 1-st who tell me that want FINDING TEDDY for desura get it! :)
lugum: Me please. :)

Was already sold out at tremorgames when i looked this morning.
PM sent, enjoy! :)