It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: In all honesty he is a pretty smart chimp, not many of them can speak any english
triock: English? I thought he speaks "Sausagesh"! O.o
Thats Blakstar. He's the Frydonian!
Post edited November 06, 2013 by Sachys
Everyone who participate in Steam Hardware Beta will receive Metro: Last Light.
Sachys: No!
IAmSinistar: Uh oh, reduced to monosyllabic shouts. I fear that the Corn Cob Of Containment is coming loose.
Arghhhhhhh!
reaver894: In all honesty he is a pretty smart chimp, not many of them can speak any english
Sachys: Neither can many Fifers! ;)
As a Proud Scot I can say with all honesty that we have been butchering the English language for longer than anyone else.

That is a fact. I know our US cousins try to claim that they have been doing it longer but Scotland has been doing it since before the English knew about America and vice versa
reaver894: As a Proud Scot I can say with all honesty that we have been butchering the English language for longer than anyone else.

That is a fact. I know our US cousins try to claim that they have been doing it longer but Scotland has been doing it since before the English knew about America and vice versa
Heheheh!
blakstar: Anyone want Call of Juarez, in return for the Steam cards generated?
vladicaris: Can I ?
Did you get my PM? I've had one or two go astray on me in the past! :-)
Man-Eater: Everyone who participate in Steam Hardware Beta will receive Metro: Last Light.
Have you just decided that or is there proof in the pudding?
Man-Eater: Everyone who participate in Steam Hardware Beta will receive Metro: Last Light.
Sachys: Have you just decided that or is there proof in the pudding?
It's been posted in the Steam Universe group
I saw the announcement from the official steam hardware group.
reaver894: As a Proud Scot I can say with all honesty that we have been butchering the English language for longer than anyone else.

Yes but no one can even understand you guys when you speak! So is it butchering if no one understands or is it simply a new language?

btw, I heeded your tag line ;-)
Post edited November 06, 2013 by Momo1991
Metro: Last Light will also ship for free to the 300 recipients of Valve’s prototype Steam Machine. We will be announcing a few more games that will be part of the beta in the coming days. We will also be selecting final beta participants soon from the pool of eligible applicants, so stay tuned for that, along with more info about how the new in-home streaming feature of Steam.
Man-Eater: I saw the announcement from the official steam hardware group.
Meh - never managed to get it to run in Big Screen mode...guess I'm out of luck.

Momo1991: Yes but no one can even understand you guys when you speak! So is it butchering if no one understands or is it simply a new language?
You obviously havent spent any time listening to scousers

Momo1991: btw, I heeded your tag line ;-)
Good man
I think Metro: Last Light will be on Mac version, or may I wrong?
Man-Eater: I saw the announcement from the official steam hardware group.
Momo1991: Meh - never managed to get it to run in Big Screen mode...guess I'm out of luck.
You need Windows Vista/7/8.