It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KneeTheCap: A Finnish masterpiece, Lucius, for someone who'd appreciate, play and love it. And deserve it. You know, a known member, someone who has contributed blah blah blah.

Just let me know if you think you'd deserve the game.

Also, it's a steam key, btw.
Sachys: VERY tempted, but I'll have to pass on the grounds ive recieved a few gifts / wins this past week! Cheers though euroslut voice! ;)
Haha you can call it a gift-angover :P
Sachys: *a weird link to a weird place*
KneeTheCap: I admit nothing.
Heheh!
nadenitza:
Pretty much yeah.
Post edited November 04, 2013 by Sachys
KneeTheCap: I admit nothing.
Sachys: Heheh!
nadenitza:
Sachys: Pretty much yeah.
But as you're tempted, I'll tempt you even more by sending the key to your inbox. Up to you what you'll do with it. Will you give into your temptation?
KneeTheCap: But as you're tempted, I'll tempt you even more by sending the key to your inbox. Up to you what you'll do with it. Will you give into your temptation?
I was gonna say I thought Sachys would enjoy the game.. SO, I'm glad you're getting it to him :)
Sachys: Heheh!

Pretty much yeah.
KneeTheCap: But as you're tempted, I'll tempt you even more by sending the key to your inbox. Up to you what you'll do with it. Will you give into your temptation?
Had to really didnt I!?! Heheh! Cheers!
KneeTheCap: A Finnish masterpiece, Lucius, for someone who'd appreciate, play and love it. And deserve it. You know, a known member, someone who has contributed blah blah blah.

Just let me know if you think you'd deserve the game.

Also, it's a steam key, btw.

EDIT. Sent.
+1 to you. I remember being intrigued by this game but when I saw Let's Play videos, I was just disgusted by the whole thing.
Evening ninjas.
Kinda silent, heh?

+1 for the drops.
I've got 2 keys that I'm not sure whether they are redeemed or not. So if someone wants to try them, one is for Men of War and the other one is for Sacraboar.

Edit: Made a mistake it's Men of War not Men of Honor xD
Edit 2: Both are gone now.
Post edited November 04, 2013 by tAnt0
tAnt0: I've got 2 keys that I'm not sure whether they are redeemed or not. So if someone wants to try them, one is for Men of War and the other one is for Sacraboar.

Could give men of war a try :P

since i love manowar, go figure... lol
Post edited November 04, 2013 by nadenitza
tAnt0: I've got 2 keys that I'm not sure whether they are redeemed or not. So if someone wants to try them, one is for Men of War and the other one is for Sacraboar.

nadenitza: Could give men of war a try :P

Sent :)
nadenitza: Could give men of war a try :P

tAnt0: Sent :)
bah, me an my luck - shot a dupe :P

no worries man, thanks for letting me try - here's a song to celebrate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAqe7MfuNo ;)
tAnt0: Sent :)
nadenitza: bah, me an my luck - shot a dupe :P

no worries man, thanks for letting me try - here's a song to celebrate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAqe7MfuNo ;)
Yeah, sorry for that again, looks like Sacraboar wasn't redeemed at least.

Edit 2: Both are gone now.
Thanks for the Sacraboar key. :)
I will just leave this here
http://i.imgur.com/pnhh42v.gif
Elvin37: I will just leave this here
http://i.imgur.com/pnhh42v.gif
what did i just seee??????