It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HenitoKisou: If you consider Satazius hard then how is Hydorah?
HydoraH is the BEST free shmup I've played. Better than a lot of the paid ones.
u6mhqn2r
rawmilk905: u6mhqn2r
Thank you very much -- it wasn't taken by a silent ninja who doesn't appear on these forums, I just redeemed it for my father on his computer, so thank you on his behalf as well :-) (Even though he technically doesn't use these forums!)
5 minutes to go!
Elvin37: 5 minutes to go!
That sounds exceedingly ominous... Just what's happening? :-)
blakstar: That sounds exceedingly ominous... Just what's happening? :-)
His birthday
Happy Birthday!
Well I will see about doing a giveaway today sometime if I manage to find something to giveaway
May I wish you a Happy Birthday then! :-D
Stooner: Happy Birthday!
Thanks Stooner! you win first place at being the first person to wish me a happy birthday
Happy Birthday!! =)
Elvin37: Well I will see about doing a giveaway today sometime if I manage to find something to giveaway
MERRY ANNUALISED LIVER DEGREDATION DAY!
If you're *really* lucky, maybe someone will send you a Realms of Arkania code! :-P
blakstar: If you're *really* lucky, maybe someone will send you a Realms of Arkania code! :-P
or torchlight!
blakstar: If you're *really* lucky, maybe someone will send you a Realms of Arkania code! :-P
Sachys: or torchlight!
Or yet better The Witcher ( that plague!)