It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[edit]
Post edited November 01, 2013 by lugum
Thanks Tarnicus. I really owe you one.
Darilon: I have been wanting to play The Witcher for years but since I already received Torchlight from Trid someone else should probably get it.

Thanks again for that Trid
Code PMd :) A lot of people got it for free recently as a bonus so I am happy to pass it onto someone who wants to play it. It is a great game :)
Tarnicus: Ok well some other keys coming before I head to sleep - IndieGala October...
I would mate - but already chock full of recieved gifts! Make sure someone good gets it!
Edit: I actually have all but one game I'd play from it anyways! Heheh!
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Sachys
Tarnicus: Hi all :) Sorry for the absence, life has been challenging. Hope all are well :)
Hi Tarnicus!

I was away for a short while, so I'm a little late with the greeting :-)
Tarnicus: Hi all :) Sorry for the absence, life has been challenging. Hope all are well :)
Welcome back!
lugum: [edit]
Oh what was your edit for Lugum? I must know!!! lol
Tarnicus: Ok well some other keys coming before I head to sleep - IndieGala October...
Welcome back ;)
Welcome back!
blakstar: I was away for a short while, so I'm a little late with the greeting :-)
Did you win your own GA?!
lugum: [edit]
Tarnicus: Oh what was your edit for Lugum? I must know!!! lol
I could tell you but then i have to kill you. :p just kidding.
blakstar: I was away for a short while, so I'm a little late with the greeting :-)
Sachys: Did you win your own GA?!
It hasn't ended yet -- I got more entries than my other giveaway in the same amount of time! :-)
high rated
Ok going a few Desura codes first... (sorry for the delay, having some enjoyable catch ups chatting) -

Roaming Fortress - **F**-TWGIS-XZ8DF-UN0GS-W6XBD

**F** = one of 4 main MMO class archetypes
Hint F+1 = G

Reflex - BB68D-69**F-86909-0CC2D

** = the last 2 digits of my year of birth. Hint - I am 37 :)

Eryi's Action - ****0-8C5F8-F1F14-C0861

**** = the name of a movie about a pig (edit pig not big! lol)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Tarnicus
Sachys: Did you win your own GA?!
blakstar: It hasn't ended yet -- I got more entries than my other giveaway in the same amount of time! :-)
I've just seen - current running time 3 hours from start - of course by the three hours there will likely be another three hours added on and you'll eventually have to close at three in the morning with baggy eyes!