It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surprise !

U6HGVDR2
Post edited October 31, 2013 by beefeater999
Sachys: Cheers again for the drop NameGoo! - though after this afternoon, i dont think ill be bothering again (site has had more glitches since!)

Edit: OKAY! - DAMMIT!
Edit#2 - who redeemed that one Trid re posted btw?
What happened?
No one as of yet, I PMed Trid about that but I don't think he's online right now.
NameGoo: I got home before midnight and figured I'd throw in another one.
Have fun! >:D
johnki: Oh, I will. I hear it's pretty scary. :)
Oh, it will make you jump. >:D
Post edited October 31, 2013 by NameGoo
Sachys: I never have multiple tabs / pages open though. and this is an entriely new problem!
I've got about 450 tabs open. I tend to be quite a power user and might have as many as 600 or more open on a given day.

I've also discovered that if you are in a thread, open the redeem link in another tab or window, submit a code whether you get it or not, then switch back to the original tab and hit refresh or click on a page number to reload the page -> boom you're logged out and have to log back in again. 100% reproduceable here now. I'm going to try to see if I can debug the issue over time and possibly send a more useful technical bug report to them as most "website is broken" issues of a transient weird nature just don't ever get fixed presumably because they either can't reproduce it, or it's too spotty to reproduce reliably. Also, if only one or two people report an issue it's probably super low priority, but moer technical issues are less likely to be reported by the average person in a useful way that co-relation can be drawn that it's the same issue. So... I'm going to try and bang it out and see what I can find. Might get lucky. :)

arr0whead: anyone else having problems accessing Steam community?
I just tested it and yes, I'm having long timeouts in Steam community also.

"Error Code: -118

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet."
Post edited October 31, 2013 by skeletonbow
Sachys: Cheers again for the drop NameGoo! - though after this afternoon, i dont think ill be bothering again (site has had more glitches since!)

Edit: OKAY! - DAMMIT!
Edit#2 - who redeemed that one Trid re posted btw?
NameGoo: What happened?
No one as of yet, I PMed Trid about that but I don't think he's online right now.
What are you guys talking about?
NameGoo:
Well, we all spent the afternoon (Euro time) trying to redeem codes only to find some unknown had grabbed them. That wasnt the problem so much as the "invalid code" response from the redeem page - even an hour or so later!

As to the other *rushes off and remembers didnt have the right code apparently heheh!

im good though i think - a stray black cat gave me a gift or two!
arr0whead: anyone else having problems accessing Steam community?
Yep. Me Three.
NameGoo: What happened?
Don't think anyone tried the codes since this afternoon. I just tried it right now and it looks like I get to send an appreciative message your way. Thank you, NameGoo! I'll be downloading this one for play tomorrow night.

Funny that I locked myself out of GOG for at least 1-2 hours earlier trying to access it. :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by csmith
skeletonbow:
niniendowarrior:
ok. thanks for replying.
csmith: Don't think anyone tried the codes since this afternoon. I just tried it right now and it looks like I get to send an appreciative message your way. Thank you, NameGoo! I'll be downloading this one for play tomorrow night.

Funny that I locked myself out of GOG for at least 1-2 hours earlier trying to access it. :)
Trid's code? If so congrats. :)
skeletonbow: Trid's code? If so congrats. :)
Yes, and hopefully I still have a job tomorrow since I spent a little time working on it earlier! Though, most people were distracted by costumes today...
csmith: Don't think anyone tried the codes since this afternoon. I just tried it right now and it looks like I get to send an appreciative message your way. Thank you, NameGoo! I'll be downloading this one for play tomorrow night.

How 'bout that! I tried it myself earlier and got "invalid code" as well. You are a true Ninja Mr Smith, enjoy!
high rated
(Links sent to the first two that wanted them, already taken!!!)I have two leftover Humble Store links for the Starbound preorder thing (Silver Tier 4 pack). Let me know if you're interested in one.

Also: Here's a GOG code for The Witcher: EE
(REDEEMED) = GWF7-PUBW-VJB7-DEE9
Post edited October 31, 2013 by RayRay13000
RayRay13000: I have two leftover Humble Store links for the Starbound preorder thing (Silver Tier 4 pack). Let me know if you're interested in one.

Also: Here's a GOG code for The Witcher: EE
GWF7-PUBW-VJB7-DEE9
Thanks!
RayRay13000: I have two leftover Humble Store links for the Starbound preorder thing (Silver Tier 4 pack). Let me know if you're interested in one.
can't say ive heard of starbound - must go google it!
Edit: AH! Definatley no my kinda thing - but cheers!
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Sachys
Starbound?
Looks interesting, I might give it a try. ;-)