It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have posted a blackwell key a few pages ago, gotten before the incident.
Don't know if its been taken yet though.
Azrael360: Then I will send it to you via PM. I hope it's valid (you tell us later ^_^)
nadenitza: Well, looks liek am out of luck with that game, sadly it didn't work... thank you for letting me try it tho ;)
Sorry about that, as I told before, I didn't use it and got it by accident while checking that link to get the keys... :(

I just found this, it explains why some users are getting the game removed from their accounts, and maybe why the unused keys are showing as duplicated: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/luB9P/blackwell-deception
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Azrael360
I got The Blackwell Deception from the promo, and I was wondering if you should play The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, and Blackwell Convergence before playing Blackwell Deception.
lugum: I have posted a blackwell key a few pages ago, gotten before the incident.
Don't know if its been taken yet though.
If you mean http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post51214 it's a dupe :P
Post edited November 01, 2013 by nadenitza
VampiroAlhazred: I got The Blackwell Deception from the promo, and I was wondering if you should play The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, and Blackwell Convergence before playing Blackwell Deception.
I haven't played the games yet, but as far as I know, it is recommended to play them in order because they make more sense that way, but all the games have a different story.

I read somewhere that there's going to be one more Blackwell game in the series and currently it is in development...
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Azrael360
nadenitza: Well, looks liek am out of luck with that game, sadly it didn't work... thank you for letting me try it tho ;)
Azrael360: Sorry about that, as I told before, I didn't use it and got it by accident while checking that link to get the keys... :(

I just found this, it explains why some users are getting the game removed from their accounts, and maybe why the unused keys are showing as duplicated: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/luB9P/blackwell-deception
Well at least the matter is solved properly now.
I just wonder about steam 3 removals ban rule, if it will count to this.
VampiroAlhazred: I got The Blackwell Deception from the promo, and I was wondering if you should play The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, and Blackwell Convergence before playing Blackwell Deception.
Azrael360: I haven't played the games yet, but as far as I know, it is recommended to play them in order because they make more sense that way, but all the games have a different story.

I read somewhere that there's going to be one more Blackwell game in the series and currently it is in development...
Thank you Jean Paul, I'll wait till I can get the other games from the series to play them in order then.
Trid: I just wonder about steam 3 removals ban rule, if it will count to this.
I read wadjet eye said to steam to not mind couse many people that had no idea the keys were exploited used em too.

here i believe http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/luB9P/blackwell-deception
Post edited November 01, 2013 by nadenitza
Never heard of this.
Is it actual rule or just a rumor
simon_vd: Never heard of this.
Is it actual rule or just a rumor
Heard about it few times but tbh no idea.
high rated
Ok I deciced to make another charity donation.
A ninja is required for this one too.
This time I'll divide the code into 3 parts, show me true skills to redeem the prize.

1: 68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f
2: d3d3Lmh1bWJsZWJ1bmRsZS5jb20=
3: /?tvsg=ucImnHlfxEcelIuC

Solve the 3, connect them and you'll have a prize waiting.

*NOTICE*
If you don't like Steam, don't follow up this.
Laziter: *NOTICE*
Thank you for the heads-up. +1
Laziter: Ok I deciced to make another charity donation.
A ninja is required for this one too.
This time I'll divide the code into 3 parts, show me true skills to redeem the prize.

1: 68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f
2: d3d3Lmh1bWJsZWJ1bmRsZS5jb20=
3: /?tvsg=ucImnHlfxEcelIuC

Solve the 3, connect them and you'll have a prize waiting.

*NOTICE*
can't figure out final part,damn :P

+1 anyway :P
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Sorapak
Good evening everyone