It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kronos_: Blackwell Deception
http://www.bmtmicro.com/steamkeys/getkey.jsp
KL0HL-8ZFZQ-R6BY2
thanks for this , i grabbed it :)
<──
mondo84: The hippo changes colors more frequently than tinyE changes his subtitle! :P
Hey, i changed my sub too :p

There was a hippo and he was mad,
And he jumped into a pudding bag.

The pudding bag it was so fine,
That he jumped into a bottle of wine.

The bottle of wine it was so thick,
That he jumped into a walking stick.

The walking stick it was so narrow,
That he jumped into a wheel barrow.

The wheelbarrow it was so rotten,
That he jumped into a bag of cotton.

The bag of cotton caught on fire,
And blew him up to Jeremiah!

Pouf! Pouf! Pouf
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Schnuff
I accidentally clicked on the free Blackwell Deception link (already own it on GOG), so here you ninjas go.

[url=VJJCI-P2T94-VT6VL][/url]
Schnuff: <──
mondo84: The hippo changes colors more frequently than tinyE changes his subtitle! :P
Schnuff: Hey, i changed my sub too :p
Haha I missed that!
johnki: I accidentally clicked on the free Blackwell Deception link (already own it on GOG), so here you ninjas go.
Thanks, got it... I couldn't get into the site earlier.
Sachys: AT LAST!

okay, after the code redeem problems earlier, now my post edits / new posts havent been going through.

i was gonna flick the poo tassles of the paradoxically existing mondo84, but it seems the paradox has spread!

Edit: Went with GK
Same here. I find that if you have multiple gog.com web pages open simultaneously, the login credentials bail out randomly depending on what you're doing. One thing that almost always triggers it, is to have a forum thread open in one tab, and open a separate tab and go into another forum post, then in the 2nd tab click on MyAccount->MyMessages, then click BACK to go back to the forum post. That almost instantly either logs me out, or else I appear logged in and when I post something it goes into never never land and I get logged out. When that happens, I randomly get logged out of some of the other gog.com tabs I have open. Of course the usual textbook troubleshooting stuff (clear cache, history, cookies, blah blah) does absolutely nothing to solve the problem and the problem doesn't occur on any other website yada yada. :) It's just a quirk of the website that I've got to live with and I think it might have something to do with the mixed http/https nature of the domain with some things being on SSL and some not, and cookies not making it across the boundary at all times or something. IMHO they might as well just make the entire site SSL enabled and that problem would probably vanish. :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by skeletonbow
high rated
Did you know that cold rain is cold?

Also, Outlast
NameGoo: Did you know that cold rain is cold?

Also, Outlast
Ho...lee...shit.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
BranjoHello: Hopefully somebody will notice Realms of Arkania being given. I guess demand is not so high right now, maybe it will get hotter in a week or two.
And so the Halloween promo ends soon, pretty lame to miss such a great bargain for Undying, but maybe there will be some giveaways with it.
Nighty night, guys.
Indeed. I finally decided to pick up Undying tonight as it was a real bargain. There is a giveaway on in the forums but the chosen draw date for the giveaway was past the end of the sale so I opted to just buy it than roll the dice. :P Apparently there is an unofficial patch out there somewhere to bump up the graphics quality too. I need to investigate that when I get around to playing it. Very creepy game though.

Also, Outlast
aaah... I'm scared!

Also, Outlast
niniendowarrior: aaah... I'm scared!
You should be!
skeletonbow:
I never have multiple tabs / pages open though. and this is an entriely new problem!
anyone else having problems accessing Steam community?

Also, Outlast
johnki: Ho...lee...shit.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
I got home before midnight and figured I'd throw in another one.
Have fun! >:D
NameGoo: I got home before midnight and figured I'd throw in another one.
Have fun! >:D
Oh, I will. I hear it's pretty scary. :)

Also, Outlast
Cheers again for the drop NameGoo! - though after this afternoon, i dont think ill be bothering again (site has had more glitches since!)

Edit: OKAY! - DAMMIT!
Edit#2 - who redeemed that one Trid re posted btw?
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Sachys