It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbaz69: I often borrow pc games from my library. :/ That how/why I came to gog, a lot of the games at my library are oldies, that didn't run on my pc.

The best thing is, they have an online catalogue I can reserve stuff at :D. I'm going to look for the original 2 monkey islands tonight.
That sounds awesome. My library doesn't have anything like that. We don't even have e-books there yet although admittedly, I do live in the middle of nowhere.
gbaz69: I often borrow pc games from my library. :/ That how/why I came to gog, a lot of the games at my library are oldies, that didn't run on my pc.

The best thing is, they have an online catalogue I can reserve stuff at :D. I'm going to look for the original 2 monkey islands tonight.
I don't have that option, PC games can't be found in libraries here.
PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii games on the other hand are plentyful in libraries.
high rated
Mirrors edge -JHCLK-6LLK9-638X3 steam
and one more steam code QI5FJ-M3ANT-25MVZ

No!!!! The best I can get is third rate movies.
high rated
fifoker: Mirrors edge -JHCLK-6LLK9-638X3 steam
amazing, managed to get the second one, thank you :)

ok here's one from me, anyone need End My World for desura? :P
Post edited November 01, 2013 by nadenitza
nadenitza: amazing, managed to get the second one, thank you :)
My pleasure

How about me? :D

sanchit117: How about me? :D
sure thing, check your pm ;)
sanchit117: How about me? :D
nadenitza: sure thing, check your pm ;)
Here, have a few +reps, congrats on 100! :D
nadenitza: sure thing, check your pm ;)
sanchit117: Here, have a few +reps, congrats on 100! :D
bah, i don't care about rep but thanks ;)
I have an Steam key from the Blackwell Deception promo that ended yesterday. I got it by accident while visiting the link I posted last night.
As I already have the game here and on Steam, is there someone without the game who wants to try it if it's still valid?
Azrael360: I have an Steam key from the Blackwell Deception promo that ended yesterday. I got it by accident while visiting the link I posted last night.
As I already have the game here and on Steam, is there someone without the game who wants to try it if it's still valid?
Yeah i tried like 100 times to try and get a free copy and never made it... :( and the game looks quite good, i love wadjeteye games :P
Azrael360: I have an Steam key from the Blackwell Deception promo that ended yesterday. I got it by accident while visiting the link I posted last night.
nadenitza: Yeah i tried like 100 times to try and get a free copy and never made it... :( and the game looks quite good, i love wadjeteye games :P
Then I will send it to you via PM. I hope it's valid (you tell us later ^_^)
Just realized that Blackwell that I got was removed from my steam acc. :)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Trid
nadenitza: Yeah i tried like 100 times to try and get a free copy and never made it... :( and the game looks quite good, i love wadjeteye games :P
Azrael360: Then I will send it to you via PM. I hope it's valid (you tell us later ^_^)
Well, looks liek am out of luck with that game, sadly it didn't work... thank you for letting me try it tho ;)