It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I'm geting invalid code, so some1 prolly locked it now.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Trid
gbaz69: I was told we have everything we need to solve it. I also only have 12 characters, perhaps his most recent reply has the last part of code split up.
Naw, all 16 are there, one just has to meditate deeply and read between the lines... <grin>
Trid: Well, I'm geting invalid code, so some1 prolly locked it now.
Yeah, I tested it and got invalid code nonstop and gave up. :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by skeletonbow
Trid: Well, I'm geting invalid code, so some1 prolly locked it now.
Was "B7WK-XB4A-C6SH-4213" the key?
VampiroAlhazred: Was "B7WK-XB4A-C6SH-4213" the key?
Nope :)
Well, if it has all ready been redeemed, then why hurt ourselves.
gbaz69: Well, if it has all ready been redeemed, then why hurt ourselves.
It's not showing up as redeemed but rather as invalid which means it is either an invalid code, or someone has entered the code but not chose accept or cancel so it is locked in limbo until they decide. Someone might be doing it on purpose even just to watch everyone squirm.
Oh man, I just saw the new humble weekly bundle... it's awesome! I'm hoping to find a way to get the BTA... what a deal!
I'm undying to find out who got it though...
gbaz69: Well, if it has all ready been redeemed, then why hurt ourselves.
skeletonbow: It's not showing up as redeemed but rather as invalid which means it is either an invalid code, or someone has entered the code but not chose accept or cancel so it is locked in limbo until they decide. Someone might be doing it on purpose even just to watch everyone squirm.
If that is how it really works, BOO :P

Would you know if x-mas season, there are a lot more ninja gifts ?

Note to everyone asking for leftovers from Team 17 Weekly: there are no keys. You have to link your HB account to Steam account to redeem games.
What to make of this. We are supposed to link our steam accounts now? LOL
Post edited October 31, 2013 by simon_vd
skeletonbow: I'm undying to find out who got it though...
Well, it would be nice to know, if some1 took it ofc.
Braussie: Oh man, I just saw the new humble weekly bundle... it's awesome! I'm hoping to find a way to get the BTA... what a deal!
Didn't spot that one earlier, slipped past me. Hrm, it seems a little wormy for me... :) Funny enough though I bought the Alien Breed Trilogy on Steam today for $4.59. I probably would have got the bundle for the extra games just to throw them in the giveaway pool if I'd seen that. :)

On second thought maybe not, the last Humble Weekly Sale I bought didn't come with individual Steam codes for each game but rather one code for the first tier as a bundle, and a second code for the BTA tier as a bundle. I actually wanted most of the games and thought the others looked potentially ok so it wasn't a big deal though. Just beware if you buy from there that you might not get a separate code for every individual game anymore and that you want the whole bundle. :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by skeletonbow
Braussie: Oh man, I just saw the new humble weekly bundle... it's awesome! I'm hoping to find a way to get the BTA... what a deal!
skeletonbow: Didn't spot that one earlier, slipped past me. Hrm, it seems a little wormy for me... :) Funny enough though I bought the Alien Breed Trilogy on Steam today for $4.59. I probably would have got the bundle for the extra games just to throw them in the giveaway pool if I'd seen that. :)
I've loved the worms games for years... I wanna complete my collection. I also wanted an alien breed game to try out, as well as how it unlocks things in some other games. Thanks for being an active part of the forum, and gifting/participating as you have. I especially enjoy the puns- others may think they seem cheesy, but I think they're grate....
Looks like Humble Bundle is turning to the shit side of the force. Requiring you to log into Steam and register all games automatically... No more splitting keys up in giveaways from them:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/humble_weekly_sale/post799

That just means a good number of people wont buy the bundles unless they get enough games they actually want to consider it a good deal for the price and just waste the other games never playing them. Kind of sucks though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ArCuvNEwU0
Now that's why I love GOG/CDP Red.