It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1 Tarnicus!
triock: Love, peace and empathy. :p
I'll take it!
Elrinda: love, peace and a computer which doesnt work properly!
blakstar: Why would you want a computer that doesn't work properly -- I'm sure there are millions of those! :-P
Ain'T mine! It's the one the company gave me =) Can't work couse it's too slow. Should've been home 2 hours ago!
Edit: It's trying it's best to render!
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Elrinda
high rated
I have to get some sleep!

Desura

Eryi's Action - BAB8C-7A6DF-9231D-D4EEE

Steam

Satazius - QGZI3-EPT02-C64H2

Spinorial: Might I have Naval War? Good to see you again, Tarnicus!
Lucky I like you and just happened to have another key handy... code incoming :)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Tarnicus
Mkay, done with the upreppring. Good work today, Stormcrow! Sad to see a few Darkest Hours got wasted, though :(
Spinorial: Might I have Naval War? Good to see you again, Tarnicus!
Tarnicus: Lucky I like you and just happened to have another key handy... code incoming :)
Thank you, much appreciated. I just realised I was actually late, but thanks regardless :-)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial: Mkay, done with the upreppring. Good work today, Stormcrow! Sad to see a few Darkest Hours got wasted, though :(
You really are passionate about that.. ;p
Spinorial: Sad to see a few Darkest Hours got wasted, though :(
Why?
Stooner: You really are passionate about that.. ;p
It's ok, Spin will be enjoying the Darkest Hour all night long :)

Seeing as you were late to the party and another bundle happened to fall out of my pocket, was there anything you wanted?
Tarnicus dropping it like it's hot. NR, +1 dude.
Tarnicus: It's ok, Spin will be enjoying the Darkest Hour all night long :)

Seeing as you were late to the party and another bundle happened to fall out of my pocket, was there anything you wanted?
I'm pretty sure about that. ;p

and no, but thank you! (I wasn't really late to the party, I was just enjoying from a distance)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: You really are passionate about that.. ;p
Spin actually has the Darkest Hour already, it's the game I'm concerned about, not my own enrichment ;)
high rated
Desura:
A3FZS-HUQ4E-UVTO5-FXI2R-GH6LA
Spinorial: Spin actually has the Darkest Hour already, it's the game I'm concerned about, not my own enrichment ;)
Is it as facebashingly arsewards to get into as HOI - or has the user content improved that and made it more on a par with EU3 and the likes?
high rated
And another:
A689H-3VJOO-OJZW3-GU9HT-YTNG4
Tarnicus: I have to get some sleep!

Desura

Eryi's Action - BAB8C-7A6DF-9231D-D4EEE
I taken this one :)
Thanks !