It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Anyone need Realms of Arkania 1&2? I'm way too fat with complicated RPG's...

And hi, NameGoo ;-) I see you're feeling quite gore-gifty on this fine Halloween day!
Best way to celebrate Halloween!
JMich: A redeemed code shows "Code already used". A locked code returns invalid code. A code that is redeemed probably does return invalid code for the locked period.

It just means that if you get an invalid code, try again a bit later ;)
Thespian*: Have no means to take a snapshot (public PC), but that same code returns "invalid code" to me?

(someone knows a portable snapshot program? -to use it from a USB stick without need to install it-)
Perhaps install http://www.irfanview.com/ on to usb?
edit: it does have a screen capture mode :P
Post edited October 31, 2013 by gbaz69
Thespian*: Have no means to take a snapshot (public PC), but that same code returns "invalid code" to me?

(someone knows a portable snapshot program? -to use it from a USB stick without need to install it-)
If the pc is with Win7, it should have snipping tool. If not, press Print Screen, then open paint and press paste.
If they don't offer paint, you may be able to work with power point or word, or any other image editing software you can run from a usb stick.

JMich: If the pc is with Win7, it should have snipping tool. If not, press Print Screen, then open paint and press paste.
If they don't offer paint, you may be able to work with power point or word, or any other image editing software you can run from a usb stick.
Ah good ol print screen.

Btw, you could also try a browser plugin, if you got a browser on a usb stick all ready.

JMich: If the pc is with Win7, it should have snipping tool. If not, press Print Screen, then open paint and press paste.
Or http://pixlr.com
Thanks for the suggestions, mateys. I've used PrintScreen + Paint. As you may see, the same code which returns "used" to JMich still shows "invalid" to me...

(and surely will do for several hours more) :D
Attachments:
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
Clive Barker's Undying
high rated
U6XEM5S4

yeah it's realms of arkania, don't have anyone to give it to
work damn you!!
I'm joking,don't take personally NameGoo,I like you
+1
Post edited October 31, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
Everyone still following the Sausage trend?
Because

Ssssssaaaaaaauuuuuuuusssssssaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeee
Anyone know if Alan Wake is good enough to keep/buy?
I think I rented it once, and beat it, and forgot about it.
I just remember it was same flash light to help kill baddies over and over.
kkreo: Everyone still following the Sausage trend?
Because

Kill it -- kill it now!!!!! :-P
+1 but already taken :(((
Because

Congrats on 100 rep! :D
Because

sanchit117: Congrats on 100 rep! :D
Why thank you
Okay,ladies and gentlemen,time to gift you all for my 100 rep

1st PM wishing me a happy 100 rep gets Men of war red tide!

Key went to sanchit117
Post edited October 31, 2013 by kkreo