It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another the witcher ee code for gog.com
DAD5-ZBB5-2PAB-HFXN
NameGoo: Had a nice sleep?
Not bad actually - and for the second time this week!
ITS A NEW RECORD!

Yeah, probably a better idea with the codes that way. Would hope it would prevent one person gobbling them all up as well! :)
anybody up for RoA 1+2?
U66NJ5MM
Another Realms of Arcania 1+2 code

U62HJ57Y
https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u63fj5yq
Sachys: Yeah, probably a better idea with the codes that way. Would hope it would prevent one person gobbling them all up as well! :)
I agreed. ;)
I wish I had a spare Realms of Arcania 1 & 2 to throw on this thread :-p
NameGoo: Had a nice sleep?
Sachys: Not bad actually - and for the second time this week!
ITS A NEW RECORD!

Yeah, probably a better idea with the codes that way. Would hope it would prevent one person gobbling them all up as well! :)
Hehe, insomnia? This seems to be common problem on these forums...
triock: RoA 1+2 - U64Y659B

For those unlucky :p
Thank you very much! =)
+1
Post edited October 31, 2013 by VampiroAlhazred
NameGoo: Hehe, insomnia? This seems to be common problem on these forums...
Had it since i was a wee nipper. Though GOG can keep you awake - messages came flooding in last night after I said I was initially off!
Sachys: Yeah, probably a better idea with the codes that way. Would hope it would prevent one person gobbling them all up as well! :)
Actually, I think in one post would be more like that... as maybe it would be harder to redeem all the codes in time, you'd had to choose wisely... well, maybe..

NameGoo: Hehe, insomnia? This seems to be common problem on these forums...
nonsense.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Actually, I think in one post would be more like that... as maybe it would be harder to redeem all the codes in time, you'd had to choose wisely... well, maybe..
Dunno - my thinking is a greedy twat would just open all the codes in multiple tabs and redeem them all. By dropping indiviually at random, the codes will cover a few different timezones.

Either way, cheer to NameGoo!
high rated
Gabriel Knight 1, 2, 3
Post edited October 31, 2013 by NameGoo
Invalid :(
Sachys: Dunno - my thinking is a greedy twat would just open all the codes in multiple tabs and redeem them all. By dropping indiviually at random, the codes will cover a few different timezones.
oh yeah, that's that.
Unless you're using a script... scripts doesn't care for timezones.

Sachys: Either way, cheer to NameGoo!
This I agree.