It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: Hi, up up down down left right left right b a start warrior. Yes, I'm assuming you're associated with Konomi today :)
niniendowarrior: I got infinite life!!!
Just wait for the first fist ;P
A GOG game in an Indie Gala? WHAT IT THIS MADNESS
Can't make my mind up (after winning Azilut's GA) what to get. Kinda torn between Gabriel Knight Trilogy and Dracula Trilogy. Ideas?
Sachys: Can't make my mind up (after winning Azilut's GA) what to get. Kinda torn between Gabriel Knight Trilogy and Dracula Trilogy. Ideas?
GK's pretty definitively better, no? What else piques your interest?
Sachys: Can't make my mind up (after winning Azilut's GA) what to get. Kinda torn between Gabriel Knight Trilogy and Dracula Trilogy. Ideas?
I'd pick Gabe.
I'd get the GK most likely due to the overwhelmingly positive things I hear about the series, whereas Dracula is less well known though more modern. Tough call though :) And congrats :)
Spinorial: GK's pretty definitively better, no? What else piques your interest?
7th guest looks like halloween cheese fun...
I think I have 7th guest on 3.5" disks at my dad's place, lol... That's a game I've been wanting to play. And 11th hour.
GK trilogy - no contest. GET IT.
mondo84: GK trilogy - no contest. GET IT.
Just requested it!
I'd pick Dracula Trilogy.
BranjoHello: I'd pick Dracula Trilogy.
Introducing that nasty moment of doubt right after the decision has been made. Pure evil!
AT LAST!

okay, after the code redeem problems earlier, now my post edits / new posts havent been going through.

i was gonna flick the poo tassles of the paradoxically existing mondo84, but it seems the paradox has spread!

Edit: Went with GK
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Sachys
First reply mafia 2.

lemuria: First reply mafia 2.
Zuxx: me ?
pm sent
Post edited October 31, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: First reply mafia 2.
me ?