It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I think you're *that* close to reigniting a dangerous subject with that little word! ;-)
Too sausage.

I mean too close.
blakstar: I think you're *that* close to reigniting a dangerous subject with that little word! ;-)
It's hardly an international incident when the brand is barely known outside of the UK!
Sachys: It's hardly an international incident when the brand is barely known outside of the UK!
Erm... Yeah, you're right about that, but I think people *might* be able to discern the strange-looking, alien foodstuffs the video portrays! :-P
blakstar:
Not if they begin equating you with a talking dog first!
high rated
Alien Rage Soundtrack DLC Steam Key - CIVJI-YFQFK-IM932
blakstar:
Sachys: Not if they begin equating you with a talking dog first!
Says the poo-flinging Chimp! :-P

Time to call a truce, I think! :-)

*waves white flag *

HijacK: Alien Rage Soundtrack DLC Steam Key - CIVJI-YFQFK-IM932
NR, but thank you for returning a semblance of sanity back to this thread! :-)

EDITED TO AVOID HURTING CERTAIN PRIMATE FEELINGS :-)
Post edited October 30, 2013 by blakstar
high rated
Just remembered that I posted this a few days ago. No takers so here's the code...

Suguri Collection (Desura)
N###18C6D4BFB5

263 x 2 = ###
arr0whead: Just remembered that I posted this a few days ago. No takers so here's the code...

N###18C6D4BFB5

263 x 2 = ###
And a NR, +1 to you as well! This thread is almost starting to look normal again :-)
blakstar:
blakstar:
Sachys: ...
OK, sane then! :-)
arr0whead: Just remembered that I posted this a few days ago. No takers so here's the code...

N###18C6D4BFB5

263 x 2 = ###
+1 NR
Oh well, good night all!

I don't have Sachys' levels of stamina/consume inhuman amounts of coffee/have two match sticks propping my eyes open (Sachys -- please delete as applicable! :-) )
blakstar: Oh well, good night all!

I don't have Sachys' levels of stamina/consume inhuman amounts of coffee/have two match sticks propping my eyes open (Sachys -- please delete as applicable! :-) )
Try genuine insomnia instead! Heheh!
Good day fellow ninjas, and a round of a heaping helping of bacon for ya! :)
Is it the 31st for everyone yet?