It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: This one is a bit purplish, too. ;)
Schnuff: Its NOT
I tend not to believe Hippos wearing mask. ;)

Thespian*: So you send your clothes to the laundry once a year? You must have a lot of friends. :D
Schnuff: I use gallons of expensive perfume :p
Oh, that explains a lot. :D
sanchit117: Its my holidays atm :D
Elvin37: I see so an excessive amount of free time? that's always fun
yep :D
Thespian*: Hi, Schnuff!

... from purplish to pink to blue... Interesting...
He's the Litmus Test Hippo. Or pHippo, if you like. ;)
IAmSinistar: He's the Litmus Test Hippo. Or pHippo, if you like. ;)
You are so sinister....
first reply for Sid Meier's Civilization V
rule : registered before 2013
Post edited October 30, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: first reply for Sid Meier's Civilization V
I can?
lemuria: first reply for Sid Meier's Civilization V
HenitoKisou: I can?
Pm sent.
Anyone happen to have played Doorways? It's only $2.49 on Desura right now and I want to know if I should grab it or not.
johnki: Anyone happen to have played Doorways? It's only $2.49 on Desura right now and I want to know if I should grab it or not.
http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/25433
johnki: Anyone happen to have played Doorways? It's only $2.49 on Desura right now and I want to know if I should grab it or not.
triock: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/25433
Awesome, thanks. Didn't even have to read the review. The "The Bad" summary was enough.

---

On another note, who else is kind of mad that we get to actually play as Clementine in The Walking Dead Season 2? I feel like that kills the entire reason I cared so much in the first season; I was working to keep more than just myself alive. No matter what happened, I was always trying to keep Clem alive too, through teaching her the ways of the post-apocalyptic world and such.
johnki: On another note, who else is kind of mad that we get to actually play as Clementine in The Walking Dead Season 2? I feel like that kills the entire reason I cared so much in the first season; I was working to keep more than just myself alive. No matter what happened, I was always trying to keep Clem alive too, through teaching her the ways of the post-apocalyptic world and such.
Well,now we can see our hard time to train Clem will pay off or will she keep to everything we told her,altough i wonder how will 400 Days connect to this...
kkreo: Well,now we can see our hard time to train Clem will pay off or will she keep to everything we told her,altough i wonder how will 400 Days connect to this...
-WALKING DEAD SPOILERS INCOMING-

I just feel like playing as Clem means that there's not going to be a figure that's there to guide her the way that Lee did, thus ending the dynamic that really made the first season great. I mean, you're not wrong but it's just not setting itself up to have the same amount of likability.

Also, I have no idea how 400 days will connect. Maybe Clem will visit the "safe haven" that the survivors that go with you are supposed to head to? I dunno. 400 Days ultimately left me with more questions than it did answers. What the hell did Wyatt's friend do to piss off Nate? Was Nate just a prick that did what he wanted when he wanted or was there more to it? What happened to Vernon? Danny and Glenn look really similar in design so it makes me wonder if Vince is Glenn's brother, and if so, what did Glenn do that Vince had to shoot someone to save him? I appreciate that it tied in with the cancer survivors and all, and it was an interesting ride, but ultimately, it didn't answer any of the questions I wanted answered.

EDIT: JEEZ I cannot keep the names straight.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by johnki
kkreo: Well,now we can see our hard time to train Clem will pay off or will she keep to everything we told her,altough i wonder how will 400 Days connect to this...
johnki: Also, I have no idea how 400 days will connect. Maybe Clem will visit the "safe haven" that the survivors that go with you are supposed to head to? I dunno. 400 Days ultimately left me with more questions than it did answers. What the hell did Wayne's friend do to piss off Nate? Was Nate just a prick that did what he wanted when he wanted or was there more to it? What happened to Vernon? Danny and Glenn look really similar in design so it makes me wonder if Danny is Glenn's brother, and if so, what did Glenn do that Danny had to shoot someone to save him? I appreciate that it tied in with the cancer survivors and all, and it was an interesting ride, but ultimately, it didn't answer any of the questions I wanted answered.
They actually tell that Vernon got bit,Wayne's friend shot someone from Nate's group and Nate is a pureblood ass****
I did not like 400 days as much as I wanted. I don't mind playing as Clem. I really think she's the beating pulse of season 1. I'd like to see her meet more people and also would like to see how the 400 days crew integrate with season 2.
WELCOME TO... THE SPOILER THREAD!