It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wonder how many F5-keys will break today .D
Schnuff: BLUE

Please contact Bones that you need new spectacles
Thespian*: Don't think so. Seems to me the laundry you use once a year is discolouring your clothes. :p
Nice one :D
truhlik77: I wonder how many F5-keys will break today .D
I'm selling these fine F5 keys... :p

Thespian*: Don't think so. Seems to me the laundry you use once a year is discolouring your clothes. :p
innerring: Nice one :D
Thanks! Never lose the chance of teasing Schnuff... :D
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
NameGoo: I don't know, Halloween seems to be dying out. I can't say for the rest of Canada, but where I am I haven't seen trick or treaters for at least 5 years. Parties seem to be getting scarce too. Practically no one decorates their houses anymore because of complaints and don't you even dare trying to scare someone for the fun of it, they're likely to call the cops on you.
Shame...
Same here, I usually only got maybe 5 or 6 knocks at the door until I put up the "TRICK" sign on the door. I can still hear them next door though and there's only a handful of people each year usually modulated by the weather. Where abouts are you? I'm in Sault, ON.
Thespian*: I'm selling these fine F5 keys... :p
Ahha you two.

Shuush... watching South Park now, I'm surprised its not a halloween episode :P.
Schnuff: Hello my fellow sausages lovers
Hello, vaguely pinkish and disturbingly carnivorous hippo XD

Thespian*: Thanks! Never lose the chance of teasing Schnuff... :D
I'll take a set if you're selling them cheap! :-D
gbaz69: Ahha you two.

Shuush... watching South Park now, I'm surprised its not a halloween episode :P.
Oh man, I haven't watched South Park for years now. I'm way way way behind. I was religiously buying the DVDs and I think I have up to season 12 on DVD. No idea what season they're on now but if I had to guess I'd say probably 17 or so. I just found out there's a new South Park game coming out too on Steam. Will definitely have to get that. :)
blakstar: I'll take a set if you're selling them cheap! :-D
I can sell you the keys, to get the airplane is your business. :p
Now you have hurt my feelings sniff
These one?
F5
you remind me of Tara from the WTFIWWY show.with her obssecion for hippos
Schnuff: Now you have hurt my feelings sniff
Schnuff: Now you have hurt my feelings sniff
Arrrgh! Naked hippo -- cover your eyes!! :-P
skeletonbow: Same here, I usually only got maybe 5 or 6 knocks at the door until I put up the "TRICK" sign on the door. I can still hear them next door though and there's only a handful of people each year usually modulated by the weather. Where abouts are you? I'm in Sault, ON.
Grand Falls, NB.
I've moved around the province quite a bit though, and Halloween's decline seems to be widespread.
https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u67gu5kl

ROA 1 and 2