It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good evening/good afternoon/good morning :-D

Just came back from work, hard day, but now I have the afternoon to chilling :-)
lemuria: First reply with fun video Sid Meier's Civilization V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXC9fgGYWf0
thanks
lemuria: First reply with fun video Sid Meier's Civilization V
scpdepo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXC9fgGYWf0
thanks
Pm sent
Laziter: You had to mentions that game eh?
Now I want to play it.. Haven't played it since I completed the C64 version many years ago.
skeletonbow: I always wanted to play the C64 game also but never had it. The new Bard's Tale game looks interesting though, got that one on the wishlist. I wonder if the original still has the charm it had back in the day? :)
You can give it a try to find out :)
The Bard's Tale files (scroll down to the C64 version)
C64 emulator

I've been thinking of buying TBT for my iPad, looks pretty good. I'm just not sure about the controls though, some say it's good to play, others says the opposite.
skeletonbow: I always wanted to play the C64 game also but never had it. The new Bard's Tale game looks interesting though, got that one on the wishlist. I wonder if the original still has the charm it had back in the day? :)
Laziter: You can give it a try to find out :)
The Bard's Tale files (scroll down to the C64 version)
C64 emulator
Oh nice... I haven't used a C64 emu for ages... C64S back in the day. I do actually have 4 working C64s in my basement with peripherals though, and a homemade cable to connect it to IEEE1294 port on the PC to transfer files back and forth from the 1541/71 drives. :) That would be scary to see up on the 65" TV though. You could probably not block the size of the fonts with your hand. LOL

Crap, now you have me wanting to play Raid Over Bungaling Bay! :)
HenitoKisou: I am amazed that no one still has ball to try it, but still playing their Cave Story or Happyland Adventures. ;-)
so...

Thank you sir, may I have a first one?
PM sent. Enjoy! I sure loved it!
high rated
Still have Torchlight 1 key if some1 somehow still don't own it. :) So if some1 want it, just replay this post.
Trid: Still have Torchlight 1 key if some1 somehow still don't own it. :) So if some1 want it, just replay this post.
Hello :) may I have it?
Trid: Still have Torchlight 1 key if some1 somehow still don't own it. :) So if some1 want it, just replay this post.
Somehow I still don't own it xD... and I want it!
+1

Edit: I was too late
Post edited October 30, 2013 by VampiroAlhazred
VampiroAlhazred: Edit: I was too late
Not really, check PM
VampiroAlhazred: Somehow I still don't own it xD... and I want it!
+1

Edit: I was too late
Check your PMs.

EDIT: Ninja'd by JMich. Anyone else need it? :)
Post edited October 30, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: EDIT: Ninja'd by JMich. Anyone else need it? :)
Well, the thread is "Ninja Giveaway" after all, noone said the redeemer had to be the ninja ;)
IAmSinistar: EDIT: Ninja'd by JMich. Anyone else need it? :)
JMich: Well, the thread is "Ninja Giveaway" after all, noone said the redeemer had to be the ninja ;)
Very true. That was a literal case of ninja giveaways. :)
Post edited October 30, 2013 by IAmSinistar
VampiroAlhazred: Edit: I was too late
JMich: Not really, check PM
OMG! This community is far too awesome!! I've just recieved 2 keys for Torchlight, I will only use the one JMich gave me, so someone else may claim the other one.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Dice5: Hello :) may I have it?
Check PM :)
And sorry for delay.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by Trid