It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Either not working or I'm too slow.. Dang, really wanna play this game.
Thespian*: Thanks for the suggestions, mateys. I've used PrintScreen + Paint. As you may see, the same code which returns "used" to JMich still shows "invalid" to me...

(and surely will do for several hours more) :D
It is quite possible that it has to do with the caching GOG is using. Try doing a forced refresh (should be shift-F5 on your browser) and see if it changes. The forced refresh should skip any caching and grab the page from scratch, though the code status should be always asked from the server, not from cache.
kkreo: Everyone still following the Sausage trend?
Because

Ssssssaaaaaaauuuuuuuusssssssaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeee
sanchit117: Congrats on 100 rep! :D
Will it matter after we lynch him? :-P (Congrats anyway!)
Thanks!
Thespian*: Thanks for the suggestions, mateys. I've used PrintScreen + Paint. As you may see, the same code which returns "used" to JMich still shows "invalid" to me...

JMich: It is quite possible that it has to do with the caching GOG is using. Try doing a forced refresh (should be shift-F5 on your browser) and see if it changes. The forced refresh should skip any caching and grab the page from scratch, though the code status should be always asked from the server, not from cache.
Server.
Because

The Hell?
Because

NameGoo: The Hell?
I think he is talking about his meat log. Don't konw.
Because

Its a trend sachys started
Sachys can tell you about it...
Because

Yes... erm.... there's a fair bit of history behind that. We try not to mention it now! :-)

JMich: It is quite possible that it has to do with the caching GOG is using. Try doing a forced refresh (should be shift-F5 on your browser) and see if it changes. The forced refresh should skip any caching and grab the page from scratch, though the code status should be always asked from the server, not from cache.
kkreo: Its a trend sachys started
Why am I not surprised? :P
sanchit117: Server.
Shift-F5 opens sort of a console thingie (using Firefox here), but incidentally, I tried the code after that and finally shows itself as used. :D
Okay,first person wishing me a Happy 100 rep on PM gets....

Men of war Red tide!

Key went to sanchit117
Post edited October 31, 2013 by kkreo
Does that mean Sachys is... Trendy?