It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Page 1000! Congrats to all Ninjas!
DeMignon: Page 1000! Congrats to all Ninjas!
Page 1000 ?? He has really epic lag.
JogsterXL: Men of War: Red Tide anyone?
sanchit117: Sure! :D
Check PM!
sanchit117: Sure! :D
JogsterXL: Check PM!
lemuria: Page 1000 ?? He has really epic lag.
"Posts per topic page: 50" of course ;-)
I think he's using Internet Explorer.
sanchit117: I think he's using Internet Explorer.
hehe nice one :) actually ie10 is really faster than other browsers.
Well, you can use 20 posts per page by default and have 2498 by current but for ninja is obligatory to use 50 and have 1000. Especially with Desura keys mistaken for Steam, for PM or first response. ;-)
Post edited October 29, 2013 by HenitoKisou
lemuria: hehe nice one :) actually ie10 is really faster than other browsers.
I know, but it's a long running joke :P
Err, no? I just display 50 posts per page, like a lot of people do.
EDIT: Sorry, missed the joke. I wasn't thinking of the lagging IE myth.

HenitoKisou: Well, you can use 20 posts per page by default and have 2498 by current but for ninja is obligatory to use 50 and have 1000. ;-)
This ;-)
Post edited October 29, 2013 by DeMignon
DeMignon: Err, no? I just display 50 posts per page, like a lot of people do.
It's a joke....
lemuria: hehe nice one :) actually ie10 is really faster than other browsers.
sanchit117: I know, but it's a long running joke :P
yea :)) and there is one sherlock holmes and nvm they never understand this jokes :)
If you take approximately about 5 drops per page, it's about 5 000 keys. What a great number:)
Thanks to all NinjaZZ !
Post edited October 29, 2013 by truhlik77
truhlik77: If you take approximately about 5 drops per page, it's about 50 000 keys. What a great number:)
Thanks to all NinjaZZ !
I agree, that's flippin amazing.
IAmSinistar: If anyone ends up with a spare Desura key for Satazius, please consider giving it to Thespian*. He tried to get the one I was giving away earlier but it was already gone by then. Thank you!

EDIT: Oops, damn, wrong game - I meant to ask for a RefleX key, not Satazius. Mea culpa.
Braussie: And Thespian is a regular giver on the forums... If I owned it (which I don't) and had a spare key, I'd give it to him in a heartbeat. Thanks for letting us know!
skeletonbow: +1, yeah I 3rd that as well. If I pick it up anywhere I'll pass it to him if he hasn't already gotten it.
lugum: Reflex can also be bought with tremor coins at tremorgames btw, if anyone has some spare.
Rodzaju: And I just spent all my coins about an hour ago :(
samlii: That I can do ... and sent. (Satazius also, but if he doesn't want it ...)
I'm really touched for your kindness, mateys. :)

Thanks you very much to all of you! :)

samlii: That I can do ... and sent. (Satazius also, but if he doesn't want it ...)
IAmSinistar: That is much appreciate samlii, thank you! And as lugum says, I'm sure he'd enjoy both of them. Once again you are the hero of the gift bag! 1++
Indeed! Thank you VERY MUCH for both games, samlii! :)

(I ninja'ed the Satazius *Steam* version from Punished_Snake two weeks ago -I though he was offering the Desura one at the time-. He kindly let me to save it for one of my next GAs and gifted me Eryi's Action instead, therefore I hadn't Satazius, either. So Sinistar's confusion was providential.) ;)
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Thespian*