It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: First one to PM me who wants Shattered Haven on Steam can have it...

AND ITS GONE!
Thank you very much :) +1
Do you ninjas recommend Pathologic from the current Halloween promo?
rodrolliv: Do you ninjas recommend Pathologic from the current Halloween promo?
Yes, I prefer Void but Pathologic is also cool. ;-)
rodrolliv: Do you ninjas recommend Pathologic from the current Halloween promo?
Yes, but if you use the widescreen update it may wreck the game as it has for me!
edit: just fixed it.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Golden Jubilee - the 50th indie round-up that the pay-what-you-want project has run since its inception. The games include The Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites, Star Hammer Tactics, Bird Assassin, Amazing Zombie Defence, Zombie Football Carnage and Akaneiro: Demon Hunters.

pm me for the code :D fastest ninja gets it

EDIT: aaaaand gone
Post edited October 30, 2013 by dr.zli
HenitoKisou: Well, the D'nD and FF series can spoil any mind if alternative is better, for ex. FF goddes of Ice, Shiva, in Hindu was something else. ;-)
Check your PMs, looks like your answer may be a winner after all. :)

EDIT: And while we're on the creepy games subject in this thread, the new release Master Reboot on Desura looks promising.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by IAmSinistar
HenitoKisou: Well, the D'nD and FF series can spoil any mind if alternative is better, for ex. FF goddes of Ice, Shiva, in Hindu was something else. ;-)
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs, looks like your answer may be a winner after all. :)

EDIT: And while we're on the creepy games subject in this thread, the new release Master Reboot on Desura looks promising.
Oh yes it does!
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs, looks like your answer may be a winner after all. :)

Its also on...steam....looks like steam is expending to the indie market
sanchit117: Oh yes it does!
Fighting the impulse to grab it immediately. But since I won't have time to play it for several days, and it's on sale for a nice long while, I shall defer at the moment.
dr.zli: pm me for the code :D fastest ninja gets it
Got it:) Thanks!
+rep
kkreo: Its also on...steam....looks like steam is expending to the indie market
They just Greenlit 100 more games today.
skeletonbow: They just Greenlit 100 more games today.
Still Loren or Planet Stronghold on the go to pass it. ;-)
They greenlit 130 games this month
Yeah and Jets'n'Guns is one of them.
Can't wait to put it in my library :D
4S when it's most awesome, and the soundtrack by Machinae Supremacy is pure earcandy :D
kkreo: They greenlit 130 games this month
Yup, 100 just now, and 37 in the middle of the month. That's a pretty good rate of influx.