It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just had the last of the Pino's sausages for dinner that I cooked up several days ago.. Nom nom nom!
hell on earth,
i look into the Ninja Giveaway and for days i only see sausages (and some random posts about pizza...wait that are my posts).

anyway, back to the topic
is there someone around wishing to End My World on Desura?
Schnuff: hell on earth,
i look into the Ninja Giveaway and for days i only see sausages (and some random posts about pizza...wait that are my posts).

I wish.
Post edited October 28, 2013 by lugum
Schnuff: hell on earth,

yes please
Ninjaed
Post edited October 28, 2013 by SirEyeball
lugum: I wish.
Your wish is be granted after checking pm
Have Fun
lugum: I wish.
Schnuff: Your wish is be granted after checking pm
Have Fun
Thanks, with the storm it almost felt like the end of the world :p.

Sireyeball check your pm in a bit, maybe i have something in my list that you want.
lugum: Thanks, with the storm it almost felt like the end of the world :p.

Sireyeball check your pm in a bit, maybe i have something in my list that you want.
Interesting thx ;)
lugum: Thanks, with the storm it almost felt like the end of the world :p.

SirEyeball: Interesting thx ;)
Seems i had, enjoy ;)
lugum: Seems i had, enjoy ;)
Thank you very much I am really glad you decided to rejoin the forum (especially now that I am 2 games richer LOL)
I have some coupons and guest pass pm me if someone interest.
Attachments:
cup.jpg (63 Kb)
Got a Steam key going spare from my purchase of Doorways: Chapter 1 and 2 from this week's ShinyLoot sale. If any of my regular GOG mates wants it, just let me know.
IAmSinistar: Got a Steam key going spare from my purchase of Doorways: Chapter 1 and 2 from this week's ShinyLoot sale. If any of my regular GOG mates wants it, just let me know.
sure it looks cool
IAmSinistar: Got a Steam key going spare from my purchase of Doorways: Chapter 1 and 2 from this week's ShinyLoot sale. If any of my regular GOG mates wants it, just let me know.
Horror?
I admire to vocalization on video :) this game looks really cool.
Stooner: Horror?
Yes it is. Interested, pal?