It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I checked back -- looks like samlii sent him a code.
Ah, cool. :)
high rated
While we're at it, who wants Dead Space on Steam?
mondo84: While we're at it, who wants Dead Space on Steam?
Could i?
high rated
Since [QPLMX] it seems [DZA67] that no-one likes [WYC6K] shooters as much, I'll just adopt Dischord's tactics and drop a Steam (sorry!) key while I'm waiting.

Heck, I've seen enough pirates at Halloween, even though they're not scary!

Pirates of Black Cove Gold key (Steam)
blakstar:
another good one!
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Sachys
Redix: Could i?
You could! (sent PM)
Post edited October 29, 2013 by mondo84
Redix: Could i?
mondo84: You could! (sending PM)
Thank you! Already +'ed.
blakstar: Since [QPLMX] it seems [DZA67] that no-one likes [WYC6K] shooters as much, I'll just adopt Dischord's tactics and drop a Steam (sorry!) key while I'm waiting.

Not redeemed but +1

And to all the recent givers here, +1 to all of you, of your generosity. :)

Edit: typo
Post edited October 29, 2013 by rcl1994
Dischord: The UK and Philippines were vigilant as always, but your ability to stick served you well.
From what I've been told by my friend in Monte Vido, Uruguayan public transport may do that to you!
I've got that series on my wishlist as well. +1 to you for dropping a code for it even though I missed out. :)
blakstar: Since [QPLMX] it seems [DZA67] that no-one likes [WYC6K] shooters as much, I'll just adopt Dischord's tactics and drop a Steam (sorry!) key while I'm waiting.

I picked that game up in the recent bundle that had it and it is a very cool game. +1
Post edited October 29, 2013 by skeletonbow
high rated
Heres a classic from Rodro's back catalogue that needs to see the light of day again!

To have your choice of :

Crysis2
Medal Of Honour
Mirrors Edge

[all steam]

...do what it says!
Attachments:
Sachys: From what I've been told by my friend in Monte Vido, Uruguayan public transport may do that to you!
If it is anything like what is stuck in your face on the beaches of Brazil, I'll buy an all day pass :-)
Sachys: Heres a classic from Rodro's back catalogue that needs to see the light of day again!

To have your choice of :

Crysis2
Medal Of Honour
Mirrors Edge

[all steam]

...do what it says!
+1 to you as well! Already got all of those though, so I don't have to jump through hoops :-P
Dischord: If it is anything like what is stuck in your face on the beaches of Brazil, I'll buy an all day pass :-)
O_o!
perhaps in the summer!
Sachys: Heres a classic from Rodro's back catalogue that needs to see the light of day again!

To have your choice of :

Crysis2
Medal Of Honour
Mirrors Edge

[all steam]

...do what it says!
I'll take Crysis 2 please! +1
Post edited October 29, 2013 by skeletonbow