It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Is anyone play Swtor here ?
used to,didn't really like it after the starter planet
niniendowarrior: Can I have Mass Effect and Bard's Tale Braussie PMs too?
If I had some spare codes for those games, I'd gladly do so. I own multiple copies of Bard's Tale :) I only have 3 game codes currently, and I'm trying to get trades for those. Unless you're wanting *laughs* a GOG Torchlight code :)
I too want to use my codes for trade. I mean since my debit card is problematic I can't get Paper's Please for GOG so I want to trade it with steam keys I own.
RedRagan: I too want to use my codes for trade. I mean since my debit card is problematic I can't get Paper's Please for GOG so I want to trade it with steam keys I own.
what codes do you have ?
Stooner: Has anyone seen Christine lately?
IAmSinistar: Close enough, want the game?
eh, are you sure I need a 3rd copy of that game?

I was just asking about a girl.. ;p

also, I think there was one named Wheels of Terror...
RedRagan: I too want to use my codes for trade. I mean since my debit card is problematic I can't get Paper's Please for GOG so I want to trade it with steam keys I own.
xxxIndyxxx: what codes do you have ?
Copy pasted from my classified post:

Have

Broken Sword Director's Cut (Steam)
Bard's Tale (Steam)
Fractal, Splice, Auditorium (Steam)
Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter (Steam)
Dustforce (Steam)
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam)
xxxIndyxxx: what codes do you have ?
RedRagan: Copy pasted from my classified post:

Have

Bard's Tale (Steam)
Dustforce (Steam)
Couldn't help you for those i'm afraid, but maybe somebody else can.
IAmSinistar: Close enough, want the game?
Stooner: eh, are you sure I need a 3rd copy of that game?
Hmm, that might be redundancy overkill. ;) I'll give it to xxxIndyxxx if he(?) wants it, a fellow Carpenter fan.

xxxIndyxxx: snip
Like a Satazius key? :)
Post edited October 27, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Great -- this thread's been everything else, now it's morphing into the Classifieds thread! :-)
RedRagan: Copy pasted from my classified post:

Have

Bard's Tale (Steam)
Dustforce (Steam)
xxxIndyxxx: Couldn't help you for those i'm afraid, but maybe somebody else can.
That's alright, I will keep posting on Classified and I will try to refill my Steam wallet so I can trade with Steam gift.

I don't want Paper's Please on Steam, as long I can get it DRM free from GOG.
niniendowarrior: Can I have Mass Effect and Bard's Tale Braussie PMs too?
Braussie: If I had some spare codes for those games, I'd gladly do so. I own multiple copies of Bard's Tale :) I only have 3 game codes currently, and I'm trying to get trades for those. Unless you're wanting *laughs* a GOG Torchlight code :)
LOL. I did get what I expected from you. Not keys, but Sausage PMs. LOL.
blakstar: Great -- this thread's been everything else, now it's morphing into the Classifieds thread! :-)
Hahahah sorry about that.
Stooner: eh, are you sure I need a 3rd copy of that game?
IAmSinistar: Hmm, that might be redundancy overkill. ;) I'll give it to xxxIndyxxx if he(?) wants it, a fellow Carpenter fan.

xxxIndyxxx: snip
IAmSinistar: Like a Satazius key? :)
no thanks. I have no interest in the game. Thanks for offering and thanks stooner.
blakstar: Great -- this thread's been everything else, now it's morphing into the Classifieds thread! :-)
RedRagan: Hahahah sorry about that.
No, no, that's quite all right -- at least you didn't mention the unnamables; the subject that shall not be touched upon, lest it unleash it's unholy curse upon us! ;-)
niniendowarrior: LOL. I did get what I expected from you. Not keys, but Sausage PMs. LOL.
Money's tight and will be for a while (just bought a home yesterday, am moving 2000 miles away, wife is gonna stop working, have a 9 month old, 9 year old, and wife is due with another in march), or else I would've gotten you a bard's tale key. Probably on Android, lol...

I'll keep an eye out for one of the games and see if I can manage sometime. They're out of stock on one store I can redeem towards games. Sorry buddy!