It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Pumpkin [AVHZ] Innards [Z2LB] Are [JUGV] Slimy [KTVJ]

Code for Sanitarium

Good luck Ninjas!
This one looks interesting to me, but decided to let someone else have a shot at it. +1 NR
Spinorial: Ninja! Thanks a lot, mate! Really! I remember playing the demo way back when, and always wanted to experience the full game :-) Thank you!
Great job, quick, and in the words of Darth Vader "Impressive!"
Have to admit that Sanitarium does look intriguing -- can't get it at the moment, but then GOG has so many sales during the year it'll probably come round again!

Outlast looks good too -- anyone got any opinions on that one? I've added it to my wish list for later purchase, just in case.
Hello Dischord, and fellow ninjas.
blakstar: Have to admit that Sanitarium does look intriguing -- can't get it at the moment, but then GOG has so many sales during the year it'll probably come round again!

Outlast looks good too -- anyone got any opinions on that one? I've added it to my wish list for later purchase, just in case.
my mate / collaborator on a project rates it as the finest survival horror experience theyve ever had
rodrolliv:
Now then rodro!
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Braussie: This one looks interesting to me, but decided to let someone else have a shot at it. +1 NR
You may yet find something more to your liking, as the evening is young, and my download is going slow as hell :-)
Dischord: Great job, quick, and in the words of Darth Vader "Impressive!"
Was about to go afk, so "bloody lucky" is another way of putting it XD
Need to away, for now, so here's some pre-emptive blanket uprepping :P
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Spinorial
Braussie: This one looks interesting to me, but decided to let someone else have a shot at it. +1 NR
Dischord: You may yet find something more to your liking, as the evening is young, and my download is going slow as hell :-)
Ah, I have exact oposite problem, no disk space... got to delete that pr0n.
Dischord: Pumpkin [AVHZ] Innards [Z2LB] Are [JUGV] Slimy [KTVJ]

Code for Sanitarium

Good luck Ninjas!
Spinorial: Ninja! Thanks a lot, mate! Really! I remember playing the demo way back when, and always wanted to experience the full game :-) Thank you!
Congrats on bagging it, Spin!

By any chance, have you cracked my puzzle? :D
niniendowarrior: [snip]

Nooooo! Please keep him away from me! Not another puzzle!

None of you knows what the last one did to my sanity!!!!! 8-)
blakstar: Nooooo! Please keep him away from me! Not another puzzle!

All I know is that suddenly you talked about sausages afterwords...

Braussie: All I know is that suddenly you talked about sausages afterwords...
Not even going to go there! :-)
niniendowarrior: [snip]

What? Is it such a bad thing? :D
Dischord: You may yet find something more to your liking, as the evening is young, and my download is going slow as hell :-)
Say, did tim5 ever refund your Baldur's Gate code? He said he would try, but I'm a bit sceptical.
blakstar: Not even going to go there! :-)
Good... It was so uncharacteristic of you :-p