It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Owww, coke and pizza na, not doing....

how about
Burn Zombie Burn
[snip]
NR here as well, +1 too! :-)
Schnuff: Owww, coke and pizza na, not doing....

how about
Burn Zombie Burn
Steam:
8HJYB-SAUSAGES-J3TR5-PIZZA-ZXPF0-BEER
(dunno if i posted that before)
NR but +1
Laziter: Ninja'd this one.. You will get a gift in return, only that I'm broke at the moment, but thursday is payday, so a return gift will come your way that day :)
Thanks for the giving and +1 :)
adambiser: I'm glad you got it and hope you enjoy.

Let me clarify my sentence. I've received gifts in the past and I was just giving back in attempts to correct the balance a little bit. Let me get rid of that sentence in my post... too confusing.
Ah ok, well misunderstanding is part of life :D
Thanks again, I'm going to enjoy the game, I've been having my eyes turned in that direction, just never got that far :)
IAmSinistar: This is the last game I played on a Mac - Darwin's Dilemma. I can actually recommend it though. No clue where you'd buy it, however. ;)
dirtyharry50: Makes me wish I had a Mac with a 68k processor in it. I'd like that.
Aye, it's a good game, surprised I haven't seen it return for the tablets. Would be easy enough to do. I recommend giving it a try in emulation in the meantime.

blakstar: I don't remember seeing too many RPGs for the PS1, but it was a while ago now! :-)
My turn to jump in - I'm a fiend for the King's Field games on the PS1. Still have them all on disc. Even bought the fan-make prequel, Dark Destiny. Some of the first true 3D RPGs, with an eerie feel to them and great gameplay.
IAmSinistar: [snip]

blakstar: I don't remember seeing too many RPGs for the PS1, but it was a while ago now! :-)
IAmSinistar: My turn to jump in - I'm a fiend for the King's Field games on the PS1. Still have them all on disc. Even bought the fan-make prequel, Dark Destiny. Some of the first true 3D RPGs, with an eerie feel to them and great gameplay.
Had a good PM session with Elvin37 about that topic! :-)

I'm not sure that game was ever released in the U.K. or if it was I never saw it anywhere -- as for RPGs, I think the main releases were JRPGs, which, as I said to Elvin37, I consider to be in their own genre since they're presented so differently from the Western RPGs.

(Not that I have anything against JRPGs!)
IAmSinistar: My turn to jump in - I'm a fiend for the King's Field games on the PS1. Still have them all on disc. Even bought the fan-make prequel, Dark Destiny. Some of the first true 3D RPGs, with an eerie feel to them and great gameplay.
blakstar: Had a good PM session with Elvin37 about that topic! :-)

I'm not sure that game was ever released in the U.K. or if it was I never saw it anywhere -- as for RPGs, I think the main releases were JRPGs, which, as I said to Elvin37, I consider to be in their own genre since they're presented so differently from the Western RPGs.

King's Field originated in Japan as well, but its style is very different from the usual top-down type of JRPG on usually thinks of (and which I played tons of on the Sega Genesis). There is actually good PS1 emulation available for PCs now, and I'd love to see these games get re-released in the same way Genesis games currently are.
blakstar: Had a good PM session with Elvin37 about that topic! :-)

IAmSinistar: King's Field originated in Japan as well, but its style is very different from the usual top-down type of JRPG on usually thinks of (and which I played tons of on the Sega Genesis). There is actually good PS1 emulation available for PCs now, and I'd love to see these games get re-released in the same way Genesis games currently are.
Shadow tower and echo night come to mind to be very similar to king's field
I also remember some ultima games being on ps1 maybe it was just a single one but I recall owning it
Post edited October 26, 2013 by Elvin37
Elvin37: Shadow tower and echo night come to mind to be very similar to king's field
I also remember some ultima games being on ps1 maybe it was just a single one but I recall owning it
Yes, Shadow Tower is a King's Field title. Later in the series and with an graphically improved engine. The other King's Field game with a non-KF name is Eternal Ring.
Elvin37: Shadow tower and echo night come to mind to be very similar to king's field
IAmSinistar: Yes, Shadow Tower is a King's Field title. Later in the series and with an graphically improved engine. The other King's Field game with a non-KF name is Eternal Ring.
I thought Shadow Tower had nothing to do with King's Field apart from the same style of game, weird learn something new every day!
IAmSinistar: Yes, Shadow Tower is a King's Field title. Later in the series and with an graphically improved engine. The other King's Field game with a non-KF name is Eternal Ring.
Elvin37: I thought Shadow Tower had nothing to do with King's Field apart from the same style of game, weird learn something new every day!
Blame some of that on game importing and remarketing, since the games were brought over from Japan. In fact, the very first King's Field title was never released outside of Japan, so the series is already different for us English-speaking folks from the start.
Elvin37: I thought Shadow Tower had nothing to do with King's Field apart from the same style of game, weird learn something new every day!
IAmSinistar: Blame some of that on game importing and remarketing, since the games were brought over from Japan. In fact, the very first King's Field title was never released outside of Japan, so the series is already different for us English-speaking folks from the start.
Lets hope its not as bad as final fantasy all over again with 3 being 6 and what not
Shadow Tower also has the beginnings of a lot of the ideas of the Souls games. Like all the red rune messages floating around, which became the other players' signs. or the plot/atmosphere. Wish From would go back a bit and make something more single player like that again, instead of focusing on the multiplayer of the Souls games.

Still trying to find the King's Field games.

(also whoo DS2 network test tonight IIRC)
Post edited October 26, 2013 by mrcrispy83
6QYP-AA3C-WCHA-2DSA

The order is switched on those but for anyone interested a copy of Duke 3D Atomic edition awaits on GOG.com
eh while I'm waiting - FAILURE TO LOG IN FAILURE TO LOG IN - to log in to the network test I thought I might as well respond to this

Elvin37: Lets hope its not as bad as final fantasy all over again with 3 being 6 and what not
well it's not that bad really
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/kingsfield/kf01.htm
Couchtr26: 6QYP-AA3C-WCHA-2DSA

The order is switched on those but for anyone interested a copy of Duke 3D Atomic edition awaits on GOG.com
Switched in what way? :)