It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: That is much appreciate samlii, thank you! And as lugum says, I'm sure he'd enjoy both of them. Once again you are the hero of the gift bag! 1++
samlii: Hero? no more like hoarder ;) My pleasure to help out though.
"Karma whorder"?
Sachys: snip
Someone's gotta work on the other side, since you take up the rest :-p

BTW- I got the raise (big one) and will be moving next week. Woot woot!
Braussie: I got the raise (big one) and will be moving next week. Woot woot!
Where to mate?
Braussie: I got the raise (big one) and will be moving next week. Woot woot!
Sachys: Where to mate?
2,000 miles away... to Minnesota. It'll be 5 months before the rest of the family will be out, and then the wife won't work anymore... which means less money despite the raise. But it'll be good. I'll have more GOG time, and gaming during those 5 months!
Braussie: 2,000 miles away... to Minnesota. It'll be 5 months before the rest of the family will be out, and then the wife won't work anymore... which means less money despite the raise. But it'll be good. I'll have more GOG time, and gaming during those 5 months!
Heheh!
...and we can start throwing jokes about your Minnesotian self!
BONUS!
Braussie: 2,000 miles away... to Minnesota. It'll be 5 months before the rest of the family will be out, and then the wife won't work anymore... which means less money despite the raise. But it'll be good. I'll have more GOG time, and gaming during those 5 months!
Congratulations! And you'll be there just in time to enjoy a Midwestern Winter. Those typically run from late September until early the following September. ;)
Careful of which moving company you use, if you use one.
And if you are in usa military... be double careful (since the military does the highering of moving company)...
because the moving company the military used, stole over 500,000$ from me, and the military refused to reimburse me...
when they where at fault for not checking if the moving company was a fraud (probably lowest bidder).
Crap stuffed sausage snowballs for everyone :)

*Back to Ninja threading*

I'm waiting to hear back from someone on a trade offer, but if it's not accepted, I'll have a game to drop here. I got it for a trade that didn't pan out, and I'll never play it.
IAmSinistar: Congratulations! And you'll be there just in time to enjoy a Midwestern Winter. Those typically run from late September until early the following September. ;)
Well, with a child born in feb and another due in march, methinks at least his extremities may be acclimatised to long periods of frost!

O_o7

*runs away!
gbaz69: Careful of which moving company you use, if you use one.
And if you are in usa military... be double careful (since the military does the highering of moving company)...
because the moving company the military used, stole over 500,000$ from me, and the military refused to reimburse me...
when they where at fault for not checking if the moving company was a fraud (probably lowest bidder).
You lost half a million dollars? No wonder you have to ask for games in the gifting thread. ;)
gbaz69: Careful of which moving company you use, if you use one.
IAmSinistar: You lost half a million dollars? No wonder you have to ask for games in the gifting thread. ;)
No, I lost stuff appraised over half million, but military didn't want to own up to their mistake.
IAmSinistar: Congratulations! And you'll be there just in time to enjoy a Midwestern Winter. Those typically run from late September until early the following September. ;)
Hahahah...

I'm from Minnesota, moved out to CA a little over 2 years ago. Work offered me $9k/ yr, just to get me back in office. I have another raise in 2 months, and then potentially a promotion.... woot woot :) I still won't have any money though... how's that work?!?! lol...
Blimey! 48 posts and we HIT PAGE 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited October 28, 2013 by Sachys
Braussie: Crap stuffed sausage snowballs for everyone :)

*Back to Ninja threading*

I'm waiting to hear back from someone on a trade offer, but if it's not accepted, I'll have a game to drop here. I got it for a trade that didn't pan out, and I'll never play it.
If its a gog code, I'll try it first *Nudge Nudge Wink Wink* (if I all ready don't own it :P)
Braussie: Hahahah...

I'm from Minnesota, moved out to CA a little over 2 years ago. Work offered me $9k/ yr, just to get me back in office. I have another raise in 2 months, and then potentially a promotion.... woot woot :) I still won't have any money though... how's that work?!?! lol...
Because just like nature abhors a vacuum, capitalism abhors a full wallet :)