It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: Oh, and it needs to be a Mac OS X game please.
IAmSinistar: This is the last game I played on a Mac - Darwin's Dilemma. I can actually recommend it though. No clue where you'd buy it, however. ;)

Savory meat-filled intestinal casings. Had a couple for dinner in fact, with some German potato salad.
Why not just download it from the page along with the Basilisk II emulator?
The game is on the site you linked to, the emulator is here
night lads
chezybezy: night lads
good night
chezybezy: night lads
ma5terbob: good night
Hey ma5terbob what are some of your favorite games?
ma5terbob: good night
Elvin37: Hey ma5terbob what are some of your favorite games?
well, since you ask kingdom hearts, and fallout 1
i am a fan of rpgs
oh i got more but i am to lazy to write them
Post edited October 26, 2013 by ma5terbob
Elvin37: Hey ma5terbob what are some of your favorite games?
ma5terbob: well, since you ask kingdom hearts, and fallout 1
i am a fan of rpgs
I see I enjoy rpg's too I still say the playstation one was one of the best consoles for the rpg genre so many good titles
i am a fan of rpgs
Elvin37: I see I enjoy rpg's too I still say the playstation one was one of the best consoles for the rpg genre so many good titles
sadly i didn't get into gaming until 7 and i got a ps2 that i can play ps 1
high rated
Dropping some keys to give back...

XIII Century - Gold Edition (Steam)
5GAT5-4LYXH-CBGZ2

Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam)
DHFLH-DLWB9-ZLJEI

I switched the middle group of letters between the two...
Post edited October 26, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: Dropping some keys in hopes of a little gifting karma...

5GAT5-4LYXH-CBGZ2

DHFLH-DLWB9-ZLJEI

+1 Adam! Not redeemed any codes. :D
adambiser:
Coupla gooduns too - hope someone grateful who will play them gets them!
i am a fan of rpgs
Elvin37: I see I enjoy rpg's too I still say the playstation one was one of the best consoles for the rpg genre so many good titles
If you don't mind me chipping in, I'd like to know which ones -- I don't remember seeing too many RPGs for the PS1, but it was a while ago now! :-)

BTW Favourite early RPGs of mine: Pool of Radiance series, Eye of the Beholder, Betrayal at Krondor, Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession :-)

5GAT5-4LYXH-CBGZ2

DHFLH-DLWB9-ZLJEI

Got XII Century, thank you! +1
blakstar: If you don't mind me chipping in, I'd like to know which ones -- I don't remember seeing too many RPGs for the PS1, but it was a while ago now! :-)

BTW Favourite early RPGs of mine: Pool of Radiance series, Eye of the Beholder, Betrayal at Krondor, Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession :-)
Do you wish me to PM you with some names? I don't want to spam the chat here haha

DHFLH-DLWB9-ZLJEI
Ninja'd this one.. You will get a gift in return, only that I'm broke at the moment, but thursday is payday, so a return gift will come your way that day :)
Thanks for the giving and +1 :)
blakstar: If you don't mind me chipping in, I'd like to know which ones -- I don't remember seeing too many RPGs for the PS1, but it was a while ago now! :-)

Elvin37: Do you wish me to PM you with some names? I don't want to spam the chat here haha
Spam the chat here, is that possible? Half of the posts have been about long, meaty objects which shall not be named! :-)

I only wanted a couple of examples, not a catalogue's worth! Most of the games on PS1 were not what I'd consider to be RPGs (unless you're referring to the more prevalent J-RPG) :-)