It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Cheers, thanks for the support!

Heh, that's a good question, which is answered by "me stupid". I meant to say RefleX, not Satazius. Sorry for the confusion.

So let me reopen the request for any spare RefleX (Desura) keys to go to Thespian*.
lugum: Reflex can also be bought with tremor coins at tremorgames btw.
And I just spent all my coins about an hour ago :(
Recharging....

Heh, that's a good question, which is answered by "me stupid". I meant to say RefleX, not Satazius. Sorry for the confusion.

So let me reopen the request for any spare RefleX (Desura) keys to go to Thespian*.
skeletonbow: Haha, I just entered 3 Steamgifts giveaways for Satazius on his behalf. LOL I'll keep an eye out for RefleX giveaways also.
Just FYI, if you are caught giving away games you win there, it can get you banned.....
Post edited October 28, 2013 by Rodzaju
high rated

That I can do ... and sent. (Satazius also, but if he doesn't want it ...)
Post edited October 28, 2013 by samlii

samlii: That I can do. (Satazius also, but if he doesn't want it ...)
He wants it (both), he likes any shooter games. that and zombie games.
I checked his desura account and he hasn't have either of them.
Post edited October 28, 2013 by lugum
Rodzaju: Just FYI, if you are caught giving away games you win there, it can get you banned.....
On all the giveaways or just the GOG group giveaways? I thought that was only for the GOG ones. If it's all the giveaways thanks for letting me know!
Rodzaju: Just FYI, if you are caught giving away games you win there, it can get you banned.....
skeletonbow: On all the giveaways or just the GOG group giveaways? I thought that was only for the GOG ones. If it's all the giveaways thanks for letting me know!
It's one of the site rules (For all giveaways).
Any games won MUST be redeemed on your account.
Theoretically the winner can check your account & report you if it's not there...
Rodzaju: It's one of the site rules (For all giveaways).
Theoretically the winner can check your account & report you if it's not there...
Ah, I misunderstood and thought that only applied to GOG giveaways. I've never won anything there yet though so I'll just make sure they are games I don't have from now on. Thanks for the info/clarification!
skeletonbow: On all the giveaways or just the GOG group giveaways? I thought that was only for the GOG ones. If it's all the giveaways thanks for letting me know!
You can enter for the same game as many giveaways as you want, but if you win one of them, you have to activate the game in your own account and remove your entries in the others giveaways for that game. If you win the same game again, you can get banned. Read the FAQ for more info: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wob/faq-and-guidelines
Your mind just exploded like a blood sausage.
samlii: That I can do ... and sent. (Satazius also, but if he doesn't want it ...)
That is much appreciate samlii, thank you! And as lugum says, I'm sure he'd enjoy both of them. Once again you are the hero of the gift bag! 1++
Rodzaju: It's one of the site rules (For all giveaways).
skeletonbow: Ah, I misunderstood and thought that only applied to GOG giveaways. I've never won anything there yet though so I'll just make sure they are games I don't have from now on. Thanks for the info/clarification!
Theoretically, you shouldn't be able to enter for games you already own.
That's why you have to sync you account....
Azrael360: You can enter for the same game as many giveaways as you want, but if you win one of them, you have to activate the game in your own account and remove your entries in the others giveaways for that game. If you win the same game again, you can get banned. Read the FAQ for more info: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wob/faq-and-guidelines
Yeah, just finished reading it and went and un-entered from all the ones I was duped in or have my own key for.
Azrael360: You can enter for the same game as many giveaways as you want, but if you win one of them, you have to activate the game in your own account and remove your entries in the others giveaways for that game. If you win the same game again, you can get banned. Read the FAQ for more info: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wob/faq-and-guidelines
skeletonbow: Yeah, just finished reading it and went and un-entered from all the ones I was duped in or have my own key for.
Also, I should mention that Thespian* doesn't use Steam (no internet at home). Hence the need for Desura keys. :)
Tremorcoins?

It takes forever, each achievement is like 5 point -_-
sanchit117: Tremorcoins?

Not every achievement is 5 point and not every achievement takes forever (yeah some take longer)
I got about 1500 in a few months. It's is really doable.
sanchit117: Tremorcoins?

lugum: Not every achievement is 5 point and not every achievement takes forever (yeah some take longer)
I got about 1500 in a few months. It's is really doable.
I get bored after i play a couple of those flash games....