It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RedRagan: Only worked on people with giraffe neck....
or being done by people with small hands - or massive hands... like me!
RedRagan: Only worked on people with giraffe neck....
Sachys: or being done by people with small hands - or massive hands... like me!
Probably relevant
Sachys: or being done by people with small hands - or massive hands... like me!
RedRagan: Probably relevant
it hurts all the same
high rated
Morning guys.
A Naval War : Artic Circle
MTTDN-**TFJ-FCI83

** : Quake 4
lemuria: Morning guys.
A Naval War : Artic Circle
MTTDN-**TFJ-FCI83

** : Quake 4
Already taken,people should at least thank the givers -.-

+1
Some quick feedback on the games that were so generously gifted to me yesterday (thanks again to DeMignon, triock, and Stooner).

The Last Chapter of Man is basically a cellular automata that you interact with, trying to steer the fire/contagion towards certain targets while suppressing its spread towards others. You do this with an array of tools that start simple but expand as the game goes on. The first mission is an interesting inversion of the film 28 Days Later, in which you have to encourage the spread of the plague from Spain across Europe, but spare England. Gameplay occurs at a good pace (which you can pause or accelerate), and it makes a relaxing, thoughtful game when you are in that mood.

Tiamat X is definitely cut from the same cloth as the old-school horizontal scrolling shmups. The graphics are pleasing, with well-designed 3D models and nice backgrounds. Gameplay is strongly reminiscent of R-Type or Humans Must Answer. The main difference is that power-ups are stationed at fixed locations, rather than being something dropped when you wipe out a wave or special enemy. And unless you are the kind of shmup player who likes to maximise their shots-fired-to-hit ratio, you'll probably want to enable quickfire at a minimum, as many enemies take multiple hits.

Both are good games for the price in my book, and thanks once more to the members who sent them my way!
high rated
Morning everybody, eh ok good day i mean.

Some Desura keys to grab
Angvik
Diehard Dungeon
Man in a Maze
Good morning!
Schnuff: Diehard Dungeon
Does this one open my way down to the dungeon? If so, I'd very much like it ;)
Schnuff: Man in a Maze
Ill take it, if i can remember my desura account.
Zorder: snip
dracomage1996: snip
check your pm
Have Fun
Post edited October 26, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: check your pm
Have Fun
Many many thanks Schnuff, redemeed and downloading! +1
dracomage1996: snip
Schnuff: check your pm
Have Fun
thanks
Schnuff: Morning everybody, eh ok good day i mean.

Angvik
Morning!

Is Angvik still available?
Stooner: Is Angvik still available?
Sorry, not after i just sent it to you (check pm)
Have Fun
thought id drop in and say hi!
i have the irresistible urge to poke schnuff, if anyone will remember the pillsbury dough man youll know why!
e: just google "poke me and die" glance at the images.
Post edited October 26, 2013 by chezybezy