It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What do you think guys, should I buy it or not? :p
Attachments:
steam.jpg (48 Kb)
triock: What do you think guys, should I buy it or not? :p
Heheh!
If you can actually get it to add to cart at that, buy 1200!
LOL. :D
Lol! Ha ha ha. The big discount :D You should buy it ! :D
Sachys: Heheh!
Actually, if he can get it at that price, you should do the downloading -- I think a few thousand million copies should suffice at your posted download speeds! :-)
blakstar: Actually, if he can get it at that price, you should do the downloading -- I think a few thousand million copies should suffice at your posted download speeds! :-)
Who needs the downloads? He could spent his time watching how his Paypal account's balance grows and grows... :D
blakstar: Actually, if he can get it at that price, you should do the downloading -- I think a few thousand million copies should suffice at your posted download speeds! :-)
Aye - but unfortunately I removed the cranial storage interface and I only have 200GB free on my HD
Sadly, there's no option to buy this game separately now, only the whole Daedalic bundle. :D
Thespian*: Who needs the downloads? He could spent his time watching how his Paypal account's balance grows and grows... :D
Sort of what I was thinking as well, but with the added benefit of everyone living getting a free code too! :-)

Downloading only a 1000 or so shows lack of ambition!
high rated
Organ Trail 5TVB2-8L42K-5CQGB

Broken Sword Directors Cut 9N2NL-4TVXG-B2JH2
DCT: Organ Trail 5TVB2-8L42K-5CQGB
DCT: Organ Trail 5TVB2-8L42K-5CQGB
sanchit117: Thanks :D
Hmm I could be wrong but I thought you grabbed organ trail yesterday too might be my eyes playing tricks on me
First to write "reply" gets eets munchies!
Elrinda: First to write "reply" gets eets munchies!
Elrinda: First to write "reply" gets eets munchies!
Aniki: reply
Dropped it like it's hot, check PM ;)