It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dragonsreach: *Shameless self-promoting of my new thread!* :-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/creativity_gog_rhymes_limericks_and_tonguetwisters
Thespian*: It worked, I've posted a haiku I wrote long ago. ;)
Thanks for the inspiration! :-)
blakstar: Thanks for the inspiration! :-)
You're welcome, Sausageborg! :D
Thespian*: It worked, I've posted a haiku I wrote long ago. ;)
Very nice, both of you. Spread the word. I know there are plenty of talented GOGers out there!
Thespian*: You're welcome, Sausageborg! :D
And thanks again! :-D
Now here's something right up a ninja's alley! Easy kill! No hassle!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_supreme_ruler_2010
dragonsreach: Now here's something right up a ninja's alley! Easy kill! No hassle!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_supreme_ruler_2010
Already pounced upon and downloaded by me! :-)
dragonsreach: Very nice, both of you. Spread the word. I know there are plenty of talented GOGers out there!
I'm afraid I'm not good with poetry (and even less in English :D), but now I've learned I can inspire Borgs, at least. :p
dragonsreach: Very nice, both of you. Spread the word. I know there are plenty of talented GOGers out there!
Thespian*: I'm afraid I'm not good with poetry (and even less in English :D), but now I've learned I can inspire Borgs, at least. :p
Well, I already did the (sort-of) limerick, but it was the Haiku that got me going again! :-)
Thespian*: I'm afraid I'm not good with poetry (and even less in English :D), but now I've learned I can inspire Borgs, at least. :p
Makes me wonder? ? ? Who's logic would win in a fair battle of the wits? Borg or Vulcan.
My rules of engagement:
1. There is no such thing as a fair fight.
2. The only fair fight is one you win.
3. See rule 1.
dragonsreach: Makes me wonder? ? ? Who's logic would win in a fair battle of the wits? Borg or Vulcan.
My rules of engagement:
1. There is no such thing as a fair fight.
2. The only fair fight is one you win.
3. See rule 1.
My logic, of course. One meeting with me, and all disagreements seem to melt away! Resistance is futile! :-)
blakstar: My logic, of course. One meeting with me, and all disagreements seem to melt away! Resistance is futile! :-)
No way! I've got that nasty algorithm developed by the crew of Enterprise-D which can terminate all of you in a few minutes, you know?

Just saying... :D

And about your motto, plenty of encounters with Starfleet have shown resistance is, indeed, very effective. ;)
Post edited October 24, 2013 by Thespian*
blakstar: My logic, of course. One meeting with me, and all disagreements seem to melt away! Resistance is futile! :-)
Thespian*: No way! Look, I've got that nasty algorithm developed by the crew of Enterprise-D which can terminate all of you in a few minutes...
I believe all it did was sever their links, so no Collective anymore, lots of individuals.
Thespian*: No way! I've got that nasty algorithm developed by the crew of Enterprise-D which can terminate all of you in a few minutes, you know?

Just saying... :D
As I said, my logic wins!

The foolish Vulcan is not supposed to tell me about their secret weapon beforehand! :-)
dragonsreach: I believe all it did was sever their links, so no Collective anymore, lots of individuals.
Plenty of different kinds of sausage Borgs from now on, then. ;)

blakstar: As I said, my logic wins!

The foolish Vulcan is not supposed to tell me about their secret weapon beforehand! :-)
Who says I told you beforehand?

MUAHAHAHAAA!
Post edited October 24, 2013 by Thespian*
One for twatterers:
"IndieGameStand ‏@IndieGameStand

Booya 6,000 followers - thanks everybody - we're going to do a random draw of 3 of our followers and tweet out 3 keys in the next hour"