It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This little sausage of mine, i gonna let it shine.
lugum: This little sausage of mine, i gonna let it shine.
We'd rather not.
A lot of sausage in this topic lately :)
Trid: A lot of sausage in this topic lately :)
I think it's a coping mechanism :-)

Breathe in: SAU...
Breathe out: SAGE!
Post edited October 26, 2013 by blakstar
talk about a derailed thread :P
Sorapak: talk about a derailed thread :P
I've yet to find a day when the ninja thread was actually *on* topic! :-D
Sorapak: talk about a derailed thread :P
blakstar: I've yet to find a day when the ninja thread was actually *on* topic! :-D
true :P
All of a sudden I feel much better -- I had a look, and I see this thread started to lose it's noble purpose towards the end of page 1! :-)

EDIT: Except it was ham, bananas and coconuts in those days of yore!
Post edited October 26, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: ... SAAAAUUUUUSSSS-AAAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!! :-D
ZEUS' AGE? How the hell should I know?
Post edited October 26, 2013 by DeMignon
blakstar: ... SAAAAUUUUUSSSS-AAAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!! :-D
DeMignon: ZEUS' AGE? How the hell should I know?
zeus is a god, he is ageless
dirtyharry50: Oh, and it needs to be a Mac OS X game please.
This is the last game I played on a Mac - Darwin's Dilemma. I can actually recommend it though. No clue where you'd buy it, however. ;)

Savory meat-filled intestinal casings. Had a couple for dinner in fact, with some German potato salad.
IAmSinistar: This is the last game I played on a Mac - Darwin's Dilemma. I can actually recommend it though. No clue where you'd buy it, however. ;)

Savory meat-filled intestinal casings. Had a couple for dinner in fact, with some German potato salad.
mmmmmmmm tasty
IAmSinistar: This is the last game I played on a Mac - Darwin's Dilemma. I can actually recommend it though. No clue where you'd buy it, however. ;)

Phew! If it had been with Fava beans and a nice Chianti instead, I'd be getting very worried about now! :-D

blakstar: Phew! If it had been with Fava beans and a nice Chianti instead, I'd be getting very worried about now! :-D
That's Sunday brunch. ;)

Makes me wish I had a Mac with a 68k processor in it. I'd like that.