It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Let me just say that it isn't the size or type of your sausage, it's all in how you cook it ;-p
no, its more to do with the meat content!
Momo1991: All the guys are discussing their sausages here tonight I see ;-p
and you're complainging? O_o!
Post edited October 21, 2013 by Sachys
Mmmmmmmm, sausages.
tinyE: Mmmmmmmm, sausages.
or micro weiner for you small tentacled one!
At this rate and level of innuendo, this thread's going to degenerate into "Carry On GOGing!" :-)
Damn it... I can't take the sausage talk. I'm on suicide watch.
blakstar: At this rate and level of innuendo, this thread's going to degenerate into "Carry On GOGing!" :-)
If you care to dive into the past there was one night where i actually posted three carry on films one after the other as I watched them and posted bawdy comments from (in relevance to ians posts mostly).
niniendowarrior: Damn it... I can't take the sausage talk. I'm on suicide watch.
Sausagecide watch? - Make sure theyre crispy on the outside and slow cooked then - with a bit of wrocester in the pan too! ;)
Post edited October 21, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: Damn it... I can't take the sausage talk. I'm on suicide watch.
Don't chicken out! Pluck up some courage! :-)
blakstar: Don't chicken out! Pluck up some courage! :-)
He cant - got too much breast on his mind!
Please stop the sausages. I can't take it anymore!
niniendowarrior: Please stop the sausages. I can't take it anymore!
well, the wurst that can happen is... O_O
blakstar: Don't chicken out! Pluck up some courage! :-)
Sachys: He cant - got too much breast on his mind!
You mean he'll just have to take the forum as it is and make the breast of things! :-P
niniendowarrior: Please stop the sausages. I can't take it anymore!
Sachys: well, the wurst that can happen is... O_O
O_o
Sachys: He cant - got too much breast on his mind!
blakstar: You mean he'll just have to take the forum as it is and make the breast of things! :-P
or he could pick up those drumsticks and summon some help to stuff it!
blakstar: You mean he'll just have to take the forum as it is and make the breast of things! :-P
Sachys: or he could pick up those drumsticks and summon some help to stuff it!
I think sausages are enough for the moment -- I don't think we need to turn the thread into a virtual BBQ! :-)
Sachys: or he could pick up those drumsticks and summon some help to stuff it!
blakstar: I think sausages are enough for the moment -- I don't think we need to turn the thread into a virtual BBQ! :-)
Well, its technically a sausagefest already - why not get shitfaced an make some fire as well?!

...still cannot belive how much this has been derailed by sausage... must email screencaps to ian! heheh!