It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Thank God it's all over -- we survived sausage-mageddon! :-)
Sachys: Actually, its spread to other threadsthreads
Oh dear, I didn't realise that these were SMDs. :-P
RedRagan: Carmack? John Carmack who made RAGE? that game is not really isn't it?
niniendowarrior: That Carmack. Respect for what he's done, but he really likes to dump on the OS ever since Timo left id Soft.
Sure, but he doesn't fit well with time. His RAGE was pretty much an average game.
niniendowarrior: That Carmack. Respect for what he's done, but he really likes to dump on the OS ever since Timo left id Soft.
RedRagan: Sure, but he doesn't fit well with time. His RAGE was pretty much an average game.
I've never played RAGE. I remember big hype on it, primarily for the engine but that's usually the case with id Soft isn't it?
Oh hell, one last refrain:

Sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage, mushroom, mushroom, sausage, sausage, sausage, bacon, it's the baaacoon! :-P
RedRagan: Sure, but he doesn't fit well with time. His RAGE was pretty much an average game.
niniendowarrior: I've never played RAGE. I remember big hype on it, primarily for the engine but that's usually the case with id Soft isn't it?
Yep. A lot of people clamoring for this game back then because of Carmack. So it's an over expectation. When the game was finally out a lot of people got disappointed.
blakstar: Oh hell, one last refrain:

Sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage, mushroom, mushroom, sausage, sausage, sausage, bacon, it's the baaacoon! :-P
No Spam at all?
Post edited October 21, 2013 by RedRagan
niniendowarrior: I've never played RAGE. I remember big hype on it, primarily for the engine but that's usually the case with id Soft isn't it?
RedRagan: Yep. A lot of people clamoring for this game back then because of Carmack. So it's an over expectation. When the game was finally out a lot of people got disappointed.
That sounds like Doom 3. LOL.
blakstar: Oh hell, one last refrain:

RedRagan: No Spam at all?
You, sir, have missed the entire point of this intellectual topic! The sausage reigns supreme! Or maybe it was something to do with codes? Nope, definitely sausages! :-D
blakstar:
...and sinistars kebab!
Wich platform did you use ? the 2 keys wasnt correct for steam/ origin/ uplay / Desura ????
All the guys are discussing their sausages here tonight I see ;-p
Momo1991: All the guys are discussing their sausages here tonight I see ;-p
yep
I prefer Bratwurst
Instinctively: Wich platform did you use ? the 2 keys wasnt correct for steam/ origin/ uplay / Desura ????
What codes did you try entering?
On multiple threads too, apparently :-P
Post edited October 21, 2013 by blakstar
Let me just say that it isn't the size or type of your sausage, it's all in how you cook it ;-p
Momo1991: Let me just say that it isn't the size or type of your sausage, it's all in how you cook it ;-p
thats right