It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xxxIndyxxx: Okay i'll bite: how would you call it? Space Opera....? If so: i'll stick with sci-fi
Lucas describes it as a fairy tale. You could call it space fantasy or just plain fantasy. Point is, it has much more in common with the fantasy and fairy tale genres, and nothing to do with science fiction.

And, no: space opera is a legit sub-category of science fiction, if usually rather lighter on the more meaningful aspects of sci-fi.
xxxIndyxxx: Okay i'll bite: how would you call it? Space Opera....? If so: i'll stick with sci-fi
Spinorial: Lucas describes it as a fairy tale. You could call it space fantasy or just plain fantasy. Point is, it has much more in common with the fantasy and fairy tale genres, and nothing to do with science fiction.

And, no: space opera is a legit sub-category of science fiction, if usually rather lighter on the more meaningful aspects of sci-fi.
I understand what you mean but i'll still call it sci-fi ;) In movies I tend to be more open with genres. In books i would have agreed 100%
xxxIndyxxx: I understand what you mean but i'll still call it sci-fi ;) In movies I tend to be more open with genres. In books i would have agreed 100%
Then you definitely should call it fantasy: we've got too few of those and too many sci-fi-wannabes :P
Science fiction.
All the way
xxxIndyxxx: I understand what you mean but i'll still call it sci-fi ;) In movies I tend to be more open with genres. In books i would have agreed 100%
Spinorial: Then you definitely should call it fantasy: we've got too few of those and too many sci-fi-wannabes :P
Okay: i'll compromise: sci-fi fantasy ??
Inception is not sci-fi... it's mind f*ck. :D
niniendowarrior: Inception is not sci-fi... it's mind f*ck. :D
It's a bit of a flawed one...
Attachments:
wpegg: It's a bit of a flawed one...
Yarp!
As far as I can tell, Cobb wants to LIVE with his kids, not see them every once in a while. Michael Caine's character even stresses that when given the teddy bear.
Post edited October 24, 2013 by niniendowarrior
high rated
Carmageddon Max Pack
F**C4YG2

**=P.. Quadro
Post edited October 24, 2013 by lemuria
Michael Cane....... >_>
lemuria: Carmageddon Max Pack
F**C4YG2

**=P.. Quadro
I've got Carmageddon already but I was just wondering what service that code is for, it doesn't look like a GOG/Steam/Desura code.
lemuria: Carmageddon Max Pack
F**C4YG2

**=P.. Quadro
mharris: I've got Carmageddon already but I was just wondering what service that code is for, it doesn't look like a GOG/Steam/Desura code.
its gog and working (if you solve it) :)

Night everyone.
Post edited October 24, 2013 by lemuria
first reply gets exceed gun bullet children for desura, gogogo :P
nadenitza: first reply gets exceed gun bullet children for desura, gogogo :P