It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mharris: SAUSAGE!
...and now ALL the sausages who didnt know how to sausage that, DO!
*waves to sausages
Hey sausages! Are you enjoying todays sausage?
Heheh
Post edited October 21, 2013 by Sachys
sanchit117: I'm running Windows. What you said came in through my eyes and straight out of my nose. lol
mharris: Hehe, ok... maybe this will help...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base64

Base64 is used primarily by email to encode binary files in a format that can be sent through email servers successfully, however it is sometimes used by other software as well. In the game code case above it is basically just being used to obfuscate the text. :) Another method which is common for simple text obfuscation is known as ROT13:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rot13

Yes, I'm a computer geek. :)
LOL thanks :)
bowtux: Pretty baseic stuff tbh, but try this one:
The Showdown Effect for Steam:
W9X˥Q-Λ┴ℲHſ-ΛㄥZH0
nadenitza: I get rectangles after the upside down T and the second Alpha... is that intentional? :P
I tested it and the code was already taken.
nadenitza: Sausage?
mharris: Sausage!
Seriously though, if someone posts in a code / encoded format, it's likely they dont want the lurkers / bots etc that seem to take so many open codes, to be able to get them. By openly explaining how the code works in thread you're making it easy for them. Nothing wrong with sharing the info with another forum user of course - but broadcasting it next to the gamecode defeats the purpose of having bothered to use that trick in the first place.
May I suggest (now we all know what it is) that we all edit out every single piece of relevant information with the word "sausage" - and thusly confuse the living crap out of anyone who arrives in an hour or two as well!?
mharris: Sausage!
Sachys: Sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage sausage
I would agree.
Sachys: Seriously though, if someone posts in a code / encoded format, it's likely they dont want the lurkers / bots etc that seem to take so many open codes, to be able to get them. By openly explaining how the code works in thread you're making it easy for them. Nothing wrong with sharing the info with another forum user of course - but broadcasting it next to the gamecode defeats the purpose of having bothered to use that trick in the first place.
May I suggest (now we all know what it is) that we all edit out every single piece of relevant information with the word "sausage" - and thusly confuse the living crap out of anyone who arrives in an hour or two as well!?
Honoured in kind.
sanchit117: I would sausage!
Then sausage your sausages and make them sausage! ;)
IAmSinistar:
SAUSAGE!
Ninja's geek corner with puzzle giveawas :D. Nice.
If someone prefer way before target, here is other one.
Thanks to Dischord's courtesy I can offer you The Witcher: EE on GOG. Just breake this OldUnbreakableCipher . It's not the hardest one, but may take you several minutes.

"pl[:9$68^,d3u[*?1q "
Who didn't get carmageddon ?
FN7MEYMX
Sachys: Then sausage your sausages and make them sausage! ;)
This makes a good code, as I excel at hide-the-sausage.
lemuria: Who didn't get carmageddon ?
Sausage
Get your SAUSAGE right!
IAmSinistar: This makes a good code, as I excel at hide-the-sausage.
O_o~
Kebab?
kkreo: Get your SAUSAGE right!
Ketchup?
kkreo: Get your SAUSAGE right!
Sachys: Ketchup?
I prefer Mustard
Sachys: Ketchup?
kkreo: I prefer Mustard
SAUSAGE!
I see your sausage and raise some morcilla