It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Bastion is gone, pals. Elvin's friend is one game richer tonight :]

Anyone want Mirror's Edge on Origin, though.

@ niniendowarrior : haha, yeah, anytime a friend recommends a game and you don't like it, it's either going to get better later, or "you just don't get it, man". Lol.
niniendowarrior: +1 again. And YUP!!! That's pretty much how it went down although he didn't say "I don't get it...". He said "I'm the only one in the world who didn't get it." LOL.
Do I know this person? They must have lots of friends then ;-)
My friend appreciates it! he has been looking for this game for quite some time so I thought I would help him out if I spot it, thanks a lot cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Bastion is gone, pals. Elvin's friend is one game richer tonight :]

Anyone want Mirror's Edge on Origin, though.

@ niniendowarrior : haha, yeah, anytime a friend recommends a game and you don't like it, it's either going to get better later, or "you just don't get it, man". Lol.
niniendowarrior: +1 again. And YUP!!! That's pretty much how it went down although he didn't say "I don't get it...". He said "I'm the only one in the world who didn't get it." LOL.
That's funny because I remember mentioning to someone else that I am not crazy about Bastion and he said I failed humanity or something or other. Such silly folks we know :]

@ spinorial : thanks, dude :D

I have to run, so here's the code for Mirror's Edge on Origin. Nice chatting, ndubs :] Welcome, Elvin.

B

M

-

B

V

E

G

-

Y

T

Q

E

-

J

J

Q

G

-

K

K

S
Post edited October 20, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: That's funny because I remember mentioning to someone else that I am not crazy about Bastion and he said I failed humanity or something or other. Such silly folks we know :]

@ spinorial : thanks, dude :D

I have to run, so here's the code for Mirror's Edge on Origin. Nice chatting, ndubs :] Welcome, Elvin.
Plus 1 to you! :D And yes... such silly, silly people!
blakstar: Do I know this person? They must have lots of friends then ;-)
LOL. Lots of them drink the same koolaid. hahaha.
Post edited October 20, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Anyone wants to play chess the gathering?

Just send me your e-mails and I'll invite you =)

It's for steam by the way!
Post edited October 20, 2013 by Elrinda
(Civ 5)

Meanwhile a stray kunai appeared out of nowhere, it hit a tree beside you, you noticed that the kunai has a paper tied in it, you untied it, pick it up, and this is what the paper contains.

Look at the paper

Edit: fixed link
Post edited October 20, 2013 by rcl1994
rcl1994: (Civ 5)

Meanwhile a stray kunai appeared out of nowhere, it hit a tree beside you, you noticed that the kunai has a paper tied in it, you untied it, pick it up, and this is what the paper contains.

http://www.gog.com/upload/temp/43dc6dc850891938a15321b90f33d81cd2c31ddc.png]Look at the paper.

Thanks!
Buttons85: Thanks!
Well that was fast. Welcome.

Look at the paper

Had civ5 already +1

Look at the paper

What's the next bit?

"You blinked. At least you *thought* there was a bit of paper a second ago." :-D
blakstar: What's the next bit?

"You blinked. At least you *thought* there was a bit of paper a second ago." :-D
LOL :D
high rated
eXceed - Gun Bullet Children
Steam JXQV2-9NMF*-*B57Q
Desura 35???-60702-A09F7-DD19F

* number after 2
? audio cd (file format)

The Witcher (GOG)
4FP9-##6E-ENRP-5D39

#v w _ _ z
arr0whead: eXceed - Gun Bullet Children
Steam JXQV2-9NMF*-*B57Q

* number after 2
? audio cd (file format)

The Witcher (GOG)
4FP9-##6E-ENRP-5D39

#v w _ _ z
Congrates, you just got ninja!

Well, not me ...

? audio cd (file format)
Thanks
Steam JXQV2-9NMF*-*B57Q

* number after 2
? audio cd (file format)

The Witcher (GOG)
4FP9-##6E-ENRP-5D39

#v w _ _ z
Thank you so much!
Believe it or not, I have not played The Witcher yet :)