It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Hi, my fellow sausageaddicts.
The one and only pink Hippo wishes you a merry good afternoon.
Hi Schnuff.
Konichiwa, pink Hippo. :D
Hallo George....
Schnuff: The one and only pink Hippo wishes you a merry good afternoon.
Is there no pink Hippos on the land you're from?

OMG! That means.. you're a mutant Hippo! :D

(Hi, Schnuff!) ;)
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Thespian*
It's still spreading, people! ;-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/word_association_game/post24175
MMOBOMB gives away Infinite Crysis (Closed beta)
http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/infinite-crisis-beta-keys Get your key before they ends.
Have a 50% off Garrys Mod coupon, expires 10:33pm tomorrow (24 hours and a few mins from now)

Only ask if u will buy it.
Thank you mrmarioanonym for The Witcher, and thank you DeMignon for helping me win it! +1
Not a ninja, but...
Gala Giveaways - Men of War: Red Tide (Steam)
Well, here's a ninja giveaway, then - let me know if you'd like Crysis 2 max ed on Steam.
cmdr_flashheart: Well, here's a ninja giveaway, then - let me know if you'd like Crysis 2 max ed on Steam.
I did until I saw the #2 after the word Crysis! heheh! cheers tho! ;)
cmdr_flashheart: Well, here's a ninja giveaway, then - let me know if you'd like Crysis 2 max ed on Steam.
Can I?
Thanks
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Kronos_
Sachys: I did until I saw the #2 after the word Crysis! heheh! cheers tho! ;)
I don't blame you, Crysis was such a fun game. I haven't played the third one, but I've liked all of them thus far, including the second installment. It's not bad, I recommend giving it a go. Up to you, though :]
Sachys: I did until I saw the #2 after the word Crysis! heheh! cheers tho! ;)
cmdr_flashheart: I don't blame you, Crysis was such a fun game. I haven't played the third one, but I've liked all of them thus far, including the second installment. It's not bad, I recommend giving it a go. Up to you, though :]
I actually bought it long ago and didnt like it - though I only had a machine capable of running it at lowest settings at the time. It was really the AI that put me off, but I've since tried a mates copy and kinda enjoyed it more (though on higher settings the AI seemed more challenging than i remember?!). Since getting C2 as part of THAT bundle... kind a eager to see what the fuss is about properly!
cmdr_flashheart: I don't blame you, Crysis was such a fun game. I haven't played the third one, but I've liked all of them thus far, including the second installment. It's not bad, I recommend giving it a go. Up to you, though :]
Sachys: I actually bought it long ago and didnt like it - though I only had a machine capable of running it at lowest settings at the time. It was really the AI that put me off, but I've since tried a mates copy and kinda enjoyed it more (though on higher settings the AI seemed more challenging than i remember?!). Since getting C2 as part of THAT bundle... kind a eager to see what the fuss is about properly!
Yeah, makes sense. I can relate to buying a game and finding out I can't play it..Disciples II and Commandos 2 are just kind of sitting there.. I am dreading the day I have to switch to win 8.1 because of MS bullshittery, and half my drivers will abandon ship. That'll be fun :\

edit: Welcome, Kronos_
Post edited October 23, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart