It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Whoa! Qui Gonn Jin just went to town with that one.
joppo: Maybe I could have waited to just say "oh come on, let others take games too" next time there was a grab, but I can't ever seem to be online at the right times (also why I'm a terrible ninja).

Still, this isn't particularly about Elrinda himself. It's more about this behavior and all the people constantly appearing that think "screw everyone else, if it is free and available I'll get it without a second thought".
I don't have any problems with what you did joppo. You are well within your right to post what you did. It is a bit on the heavy side though. That's all.
IAmSinistar: Poke some holes in it or your head will explode like a baked potato when the mind ray finds you.

That's why I wear a colander instead. Well, and because I have vermicelli for hair.
Momo1991: Now speaking of tinfoil hats - you might want to consider joining Sachys in the dog house for a while! ;-p

~cheeky posters have stepped far over the MOMO line tonight~
Sorry... I am the mad clucker though!
Post edited October 16, 2013 by niniendowarrior
IAmSinistar: Poke some holes in it or your head will explode like a baked potato when the mind ray finds you.

That's why I wear a colander instead. Well, and because I have vermicelli for hair.
Momo1991: Now speaking of tinfoil hats - you might want to consider joining Sachys in the dog house for a while! ;-p

Some of us are just sitting back and waiting to see what entertainment value we can reap from this! :-)
Momo1991: you might want to consider joining Sachys in the dog house for a while! ;-p
*coughs

if they come in the chimp haven then you all get simian flu!
you'd be better off sniffing the colonels armpits if you wnt to stay alive! O_o
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: you might want to consider joining Sachys in the dog house for a while! ;-p
Sachys: *coughs

Are you typing in the Scots' dialect again?! :-P

EDIT: Oh, you've gone and spoilt it by correcting your spelling :-)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by blakstar

blakstar: Some of us are just sitting back and waiting to see what entertainment value we can reap from this! :-)
Then you're in the wrong thread!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/12_a_something_giveaway_p/post445

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/12_a_something_giveaway_p/post451

The boys are running amok over there...

blakstar: Are you typing in the Scots' dialect again?! :-P
narp - just telling you that the colonel is the cause if bird flu and yer better off with that. also, this is MY CAGE!
blakstar: Some of us are just sitting back and waiting to see what entertainment value we can reap from this! :-)
Momo1991: Then you're in the wrong thread!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/12_a_something_giveaway_p/post445

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/12_a_something_giveaway_p/post451

The boys are running amok over there...
No... I was referring to MoMo-baiting! :-)

EDIT: Oh good grief -- I see what you mean!!
blakstar: MoMo-baiting! :-)
I dont even want to know!
blakstar: MoMo-baiting! :-)
Sachys: I dont even want to know!
Just start referring to everything in connection with Jar Jar Binks -- much fun was had the other evening! :-D

EDIT: Speaking of which, did you ever get rid of your copy of "JarJaira", Momo? :-)
blakstar: No... I was referring to MoMo-baiting! :-)
And that wasn't?

Glad everyone is having a fun time -Gee, thanks...cause it's making me feel all warm and fuzzy.....

*shakes head*

I don't do that for free.

EDIT:
Am I the only one who doesn't know what's happening here? LOL
Post edited October 16, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Momo1991: Glad everyone is having a fun time -Gee, thanks...cause it's making me feel all warm and fuzzy.....
Heheh!

You DO dig yerself into a hole sometimes mdear!

niniendowarrior: *shakes head*

EDIT:
Well, apparently you now charge people to sniff your armpits!
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Sachys
blakstar: No... I was referring to MoMo-baiting! :-)
Momo1991: And that wasn't?

Glad everyone is having a fun time -Gee, thanks...cause it's making me feel all warm and fuzzy.....
Meesa berry berry sorry! Nosa more MoMo-baiting! :-D

niniendowarrior: *shakes head*

EDIT:
nothing special , just Sachys drunk too much syrup :p
Crsldmc: "Let's get the torches!! Tell Sachys to take out his poo trebuchet!!"

Now seriously, I completely agree with Sinistar's opinion, some "entry rules" should be spread around for newer user, so this situation stop happening, the purpose is for all of us, new and regular ones to have fun and play games.
I surely would approve that (except for the torches and trebuchet) but the problem is that the influx of new users is too big for us to keep alerting every one of them. It'd be hard to keep track if someone new was alerted already or not. Entry rules given by PM would raise even more of a confusion.