It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rcl1994:
Sachys: Best not to post open codes or scammers get them. better to name the games and offer them to the first reply comment!

Thanks though!
This -- and +1 from me as well!
rcl1994: WDL0L-TKIT2-3WH2V

PNQ07-FT6I0-0NARV
BTW You might like to check your PM! :-) (If you haven't already!)
Post edited October 17, 2013 by blakstar
rcl1994: Edit: Ok that's fine. got ninja'd.. Again. T_T
Heh, don't let it get you down, there are always lots of drops happening here. And you're a newcomer, so take some time and get to know folks as well. I will give preference to good members at times, as I did with this one when I said "Preference to my mates", so the best strategy is to be a good member as well as a crafty ninja. You're off to a good start with your own key drops, so keep at it!
rcl1994: Edit: Ok that's fine. got ninja'd.. Again. T_T
IAmSinistar: Heh, don't let it get you down, there are always lots of drops happening here. And you're a newcomer, so take some time and get to know folks as well. I will give preference to good members at times, as I did with this one when I said "Preference to my mates", so the best strategy is to be a good member as well as a crafty ninja. You're off to a good start with your own key drops, so keep at it!
I'll add to this though - there are more than just gifting threads / ninja threads, so become a part of the community at large and you'll do fine!
IAmSinistar: Heh, don't let it get you down, there are always lots of drops happening here. And you're a newcomer, so take some time and get to know folks as well. I will give preference to good members at times, as I did with this one when I said "Preference to my mates", so the best strategy is to be a good member as well as a crafty ninja. You're off to a good start with your own key drops, so keep at it!
Sachys: I'll add to this though - there are more than just gifting threads / ninja threads, so become a part of the community at large and you'll do fine!
Yeah you do want to get involved in the community, just be mindful that certain topics are kind of sensitive around here :)
Sachys: I'll add to this though - there are more than just gifting threads / ninja threads, so become a part of the community at large and you'll do fine!
Folks in this thread in particular are leery of the "Sniping and Thanks" strangers who lurk. Be part of the community and all will be well.
CymTyr: Yeah you do want to get involved in the community, just be mindful that certain topics are kind of sensitive around here :)
Like... polka music?
Sachys: Best not to post open codes or scammers get them. better to name the games and offer them to the first reply comment!

Thanks though!
Ok. Thanks for the concern. :)

Yup. Thanks for the reply, will try my best!

blakstar: BTW You might like to check your PM! :-) (If you haven't already!)
Thanks for the PM, and the code. +1

I'm loving this community more and more because of you guys.
Post edited October 17, 2013 by rcl1994

Thanks though!
rcl1994: Ok. Thanks for the concern. :)

rcl1994: Yup. Thanks for the reply, will try my best!

blakstar: BTW You might like to check your PM! :-) (If you haven't already!)
rcl1994: Thanks for the PM, and the code. +1

Plus you're a sexy user so what could be bad about that? ;-p
Momo1991: Plus you're a sexy user so what could be bad about that? ;-p
Jimmy Saville could!
Oh you, stahp it. You make me blush.. :p
rcl1994: Oh you, stahp it. You make me blush.. :p
~;-D~
rcl1994: Ok. Thanks for the concern. :)

Yup. Thanks for the reply, will try my best!

Thanks for the PM, and the code. +1

Why, thank you! I think it's the piping that does it!

<disappointed>Oh, you're talking to rcl1994</disappointed> :-D
Damn... Momo is looking for her next cookie clicker victim!
niniendowarrior: Damn... Momo is looking for her next cookie clicker victim!
V2 coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooon, Oh noooooooooooooooooo!
niniendowarrior: Damn... Momo is looking for her next cookie clicker victim!
Momo1991: V2 coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooon, Oh noooooooooooooooooo!
You know, I *still* haven't got a clue what you lot are talking about when you pull out that particular joke! :-)

Goodnight all!
Post edited October 17, 2013 by blakstar