It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: All videos right now are blocked for me due to internet being over the limit
niniendowarrior: Over the limit? In Canada? I thought internet was the wild west in Canada. My Canadian buddy downloads anything and everything. lol.
There are some lucky few. Most Canucks are shackled by the most restrictive ISPs imaginable. 25GB caps, throttled bandwidth, you name it. The telecommunications here are a tripartite cartel of inflated prices, corrupt oversight, nickle-and-dime bills... It doesn't get any worse in the western world :(
niniendowarrior: It's been sent....
That's okay... the video was actually meant for Elvin37 (suck that Azrael ;p)...
But then I saw DyNaer's sorrowful post..
mmm, these Tar Devils are so good....

('tis a Finnish candy, btw)

Here, have a game. It's for someone special, according to the info text.
*gone*
Post edited October 11, 2013 by KneeTheCap
Stooner: That's okay... the video was actually meant for Elvin37 (suck that Azrael ;p)...
don't worry :P

having a spare game : only clue : Jolly Roger (first to find the name of the game , gets it)

and thanks to the Colonel for suggesting me doing a puzzle , but i prefer this (i suck big time doing a puzzle in english :p)
Post edited October 11, 2013 by DyNaer
KneeTheCap: mmm, these Tar Devils are so good....

Yay! I was ninja! I managed to successfully... lock it :P

Is that like that Swedish snus?
KneeTheCap: mmm, these Tar Devils are so good....

Spinorial: Yay! I was ninja! I managed to successfully... lock it :P

You did what? It says to me that it's still not redeemed.

And no, I don't think snus is candy.
niniendowarrior: Over the limit? In Canada? I thought internet was the wild west in Canada. My Canadian buddy downloads anything and everything. lol.
Spinorial: There are some lucky few. Most Canucks are shackled by the most restrictive ISPs imaginable. 25GB caps, throttled bandwidth, you name it. The telecommunications here are a tripartite cartel of inflated prices, corrupt oversight, nickle-and-dime bills... It doesn't get any worse in the western world :(
Wow. I didn't realize it! My buddy was one to tell me that it's unregulated there. :( So far from the truth.
niniendowarrior: LOL. How about jealous lover? LOL.
LOL ^_^
It doesn't matter really, that friendship is already long broken. He only calls when he needs help with Gotham City, while he is gone on vacation... (:P)
Spinorial: Yay! I was ninja! I managed to successfully... lock it :P

KneeTheCap: You did what? It says to me that it's still not redeemed.

And no, I don't think snus is candy.
I got this one, ok that's enough ninjaing for me for a while thanks a lot
Post edited October 11, 2013 by Elvin37
Stooner: That's okay... the video was actually meant for Elvin37 (suck that Azrael ;p)...
Oh!!! I didn't realize that. LOL.
DyNaer: don't worry :P

having a spare game : only clue : Jolly Roger (first to find the name of the game , gets it)

and thanks to the Colonel for suggesting me doing a puzzle , but i prefer this (i suck big time doing a puzzle in english :p)
You could have written it in French and let the ninjas decipher it. LOL.
Post edited October 11, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Wow. I didn't realize it! My buddy was one to tell me that it's unregulated there. :( So far from the truth.
It IS unregulated. Proper government regulation would prevent the kind of gouging that's happening.
niniendowarrior: Oh!!! I didn't realize that. LOL.
DyNaer: don't worry :P

niniendowarrior: You could have written it in French and let the ninjas decipher it. LOL.
i'm not Sachys :p
niniendowarrior: Wow. I didn't realize it! My buddy was one to tell me that it's unregulated there. :( So far from the truth.
Spinorial: It IS unregulated. Proper government regulation would prevent the kind of gouging that's happening.
That is a good point. :(
niniendowarrior: Oh!!! I didn't realize that. LOL.

You could have written it in French and let the ninjas decipher it. LOL.
DyNaer: i'm not Sachys :p
*gasp!* Sachys is an Anglo-French... chimp?? LOL.
Post edited October 11, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Spinorial: It IS unregulated. Proper government regulation would prevent the kind of gouging that's happening.
niniendowarrior: That is a good point. :(
DyNaer: i'm not Sachys :p
niniendowarrior: *gasp!* Sachys is an Anglo-French... chimp?? LOL.
no, i just not sadistic as him , if it's the correct word ;)
Oh well! Night all -- I'm exhausted from all that frantic posting! :-D