It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow. Lot of lurkers appearing out of the blue and a few questionable happenings earlier on too. Today gets weirder.
Weird thats my cue (that and Pizza)
Sachys: Wow. Lot of lurkers appearing out of the blue and a few questionable happenings earlier on too. Today gets weirder.
Huh?
Schnuff: Weird thats my cue (that and Pizza)
wll my cue is coca cola and pikachu( don't ask me why that it is)
Sachys: Wow. Lot of lurkers appearing out of the blue and a few questionable happenings earlier on too. Today gets weirder.
Yeah, I'm wondering how someone with a 300+ rep can manage to necro a 5 year old thread too :-)
KneeTheCap: Huh?
read back a bit for the latter (but also its been evident in other threads) and the lurkers - well, a lot of low rep (ie unused) accounts popping up to get free copies of the witcher all round. regardless of the promo, it does make me wonder if there are those among them that have lurked and grabbed.

this isnt directed at anyone in particular - a mere observation upon a trend (one seen in the gog giveaway the other week where you had to post the screen of your time on gog), and the more recent witcher pixel art comp - where there were plenty of fake entries.

does that make a bit more sense?

blakstar: Yeah, I'm wondering how someone with a 300+ rep can manage to necro a 5 year old thread too :-)
that got me too - but im happy to blame beer and a love for the undead in that case! ;)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Sachys
Not Jar Jar? :D
Merry 500!
niniendowarrior: Not Jar Jar? :D
Well, pizza tastes better, but Schnuff's welcome to eat Jar Jar instead! :-)
blakstar: Well, pizza tastes better, but Schnuff's welcome to eat Jar Jar instead! :-)
Jar Jar Binks is the biggest villain in all of Star Wars.
blakstar: Well, pizza tastes better, but Schnuff's welcome to eat Jar Jar instead! :-)
Ewww, what are you guys doing while I'm away???
niniendowarrior: Jar Jar Binks is the biggest villain in all of Star Wars.
Hence the reason why I suggested boiled, fried or grilled, so to speak. :-)
Momo1991: Ewww, what are you guys doing while I'm away???
When you're away cookie clickin?
niniendowarrior: When you're away cookie clickin?
On Jar Jar? ;-p
Jar Jar risotto, sauteed Jar Jar, Jar Jar a l'orange -- we cater to any taste :-)