It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geforcer: First one to reply to my post gets Defense Grid - The Awakening (Steam key).
Redix: Can i?
Key sent via PM. :)
Elrinda: what kind of reply?
blakstar: The kind that says "Yes, I want the game! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!" :-D
Yes, I want the game! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!" :-D :-D :-D
blakstar: The kind that says "Yes, I want the game! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!" :-D
Elrinda: Can I please have tiny big bang :D
OK! PM on it's way!
Elrinda: Can I please have tiny big bang :D
blakstar: OK! PM on it's way!
Thanks pretty much ;)
Blackcoats - interpret their history in your own words and you can have the game inspired by them!
10 rep and Sept 2013 joindate or beyond.
Post edited October 11, 2013 by Sachys
Geforcer: First one to reply to my post gets Defense Grid - The Awakening (Steam key).
Damn! Would you believe it! I missed that one whilst giving a game away!

That's karma for you! :-D
blakstar: Damn! Would you believe it! I missed that one whilst giving a game away!

=) I was writing the second gimme please when I also missed it :p
blakstar: Damn! Would you believe it! I missed that one whilst giving a game away!

Hehe It happens. :D

Edit: New Steam key, it's a DLC for Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes - I Am The Boss

I don't have the base game, so who already has the game will benefit from it. :) First reply gets the code.
Post edited October 11, 2013 by Geforcer
Sachys: Blackcoats - interpret their history in your own words and you can have the game inspired by them!
As in... clergy? o.O

Geforcer: Hehe It happens. :D

Edit: New Steam key, it's a DLC for Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes - I Am The Boss

I don't have the base game, so who already has the game will benefit from it. :) First reply gets the code.
Hey, I have the base game....
Geforcer: Hehe It happens. :D

Stooner: Hey, I have the base game....
Then you get it, friend. You have a PM. :)
Sachys: Blackcoats - interpret their history in your own words and you can have the game inspired by them!
Spinorial: As in... clergy? o.O
Oh you already know what game it is! Shhhh!

*puts on tinfoil hat
(military unit!).
*removes tinfoil hat
Post edited October 11, 2013 by Sachys
If blackcoats are involved ; must be a game for the colonel :p ; but no clue about the game LOL
Stooner: Hey, I have the base game....
Geforcer: Then you get it, friend. You have a PM. :)
Thank you! ;p
high rated
Anyone interested in Spellforce 2 Faith of Destiny (Steam)?