It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Cheers, though sorry I keep giving away games you're after before you get a look in. Do you have a wishlist somewhere that I can reference beforehand? And do you need a copy of The Witcher? ;)
What can I say, I'm a lousy ninja, and I occasionally like to vocally bemoan that fact :P You don't owe me anything, mate! (and I eschew wishlists precisely because there's some too-eager-to-please folks :P) And yes, I have been bewitchered XD

Also, really nice to see MysterGifter is back :-)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Spinorial
high rated
Reign: Conflict of Nations

86FG6-ET77R-B8NQC
ggf162: Reign: Conflict of Nations

86FG6-ET77R-B8NQC
This little ninja was fast :D

Thank You :D
Spinorial: What can I say, I'm a lousy ninja, and I occasionally like to vocally bemoan that fact :P You don't owe me anything, mate! (and I eschew wishlists precisely because there's some too-eager-to-please folks :P) And yes, I have been bewitchered XD

Also, really nice to see MysterGifter is back :-)
Fair enough, and I agree, nice the new keyster is back among us.

On the topic, if I get a Steam key with XIII Century Gold Edition, would you like that? I can set it aside for you rather than ninja'ing it away if such is forthcoming.
IAmSinistar: On the topic, if I get a Steam key with XIII Century Gold Edition, would you like that? I can set it aside for you rather than ninja'ing it away if such is forthcoming.
So that's the new bonus, eh? More glorious Russian bloom and blur XD I have noticed this game a few times and it does seem interesting, so... possibly :P I do find it incredibly annoying that I like the boni more than the bundle proper and still can't decide what's worth getting from the choices.

Any opinions on the Theatre of War games?
high rated
Since I seem to be giving stuff away left, right and centre today, here's the opportunity to win another prize -- although I'm nowhere near the level of Ian, IAmSinistar, Ian, Momo, Schnuff, etc. but I'm trying! (And if anyone says "very" I might just adopt Sachys' tactics!) :-)

Anyway, would anyone like a Steam key for Satazius?
blakstar: Since I seem to be giving stuff away left, right and centre today, here's the opportunity to win another prize -- although I'm nowhere near the level of Ian, IAmSinistar, Ian, Momo, Schnuff, etc. but I'm trying! (And if anyone says "very" I might just adopt Sachys' tactics!) :-)

me?
blakstar: Since I seem to be giving stuff away left, right and centre today, here's the opportunity to win another prize -- although I'm nowhere near the level of Ian, IAmSinistar, Ian, Momo, Schnuff, etc. but I'm trying! (And if anyone says "very" I might just adopt Sachys' tactics!) :-)

Kronos_: me?
Okey dokey! PM coming your way!
Kronos_: me?
blakstar: Okey dokey! PM coming your way!
Thanks
high rated
And here's a Desura key for Eryi's Action, for anyone that would like to grab it!

3C9DB-8D9C2-7EFA3-4D93E
low rated
blakstar: And here's a Desura key for Eryi's Action, for anyone that would like to grab it!

3C9DB-8D9C2-7EFA3-4D93E
i got this one

thank you, +1
blakstar: And here's a Desura key for Eryi's Action, for anyone that would like to grab it!

3C9DB-8D9C2-7EFA3-4D93E
darkplanetar: i got this one

thank you, +1
Desura keys are usually safe from the invisible ones who lurk in the dark corners of the forum, so I felt that someone good would get it! :-)
low rated

thank you, +1
blakstar: Desura keys are usually safe from the invisible ones who lurk in the dark corners of the forum, so I felt that someone good would get it! :-)
can't believe i got it :)
there were some talks here of some script kitties that get all games...

anyway NASA is down... the US situation is even worse than imagined, may affect us all, again

nasa.gov -> is down "Due to the lapse in federal government funding, this website is not available. "
Post edited October 14, 2013 by darkplanetar

thank you, +1
blakstar: Desura keys are usually safe from the invisible ones who lurk in the dark corners of the forum, so I felt that someone good would get it! :-)
Actually they're not because xenatar grabs them all usually

Merry 100 btw!
Sachys: Actually they're not because xenatar grabs them all usually

Merry 100 btw!
Thank you!

BTW Who is this "xenatar" -- don't think I've ever seen him around.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by blakstar