It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: http://candies.aniwey.net/

This game is not what it seems at first I wont spoil it but its a good time passer with many twists
DyNaer: You missed the "evil" Momo posts about this game :D
Nobody should speak about Momo like that! But well, yes... the links she posts...
niniendowarrior: Nobody should speak about Momo like that! But well, yes... the links she posts...
well, the cookies game is worse :P
niniendowarrior: Nobody should speak about Momo like that! But well, yes... the links she posts...
DyNaer: well, the cookies game is worse :P
Many have fallen for those cookies...
Elvin37: http://candies.aniwey.net/

This game is not what it seems at first I wont spoil it but its a good time passer with many twists
Are you peeps talking about me while I'm in class and working my rear off? ;-(
Momo1991: Are you peeps talking about me while I'm in class and working my rear off? ;-(
a cookie ? ;)
Momo1991: Are you peeps talking about me while I'm in class and working my rear off? ;-(
Language, young missy. It's called a derrière ;)
Hi all. How's it going?
MunkiSiren: Hi all. How's it going?
Hey, not bad. Doing the last task before I can get Borderlands GOTY from tremor. How's it going with you and Tarnicus?
tAnt0: Hey, not bad. Doing the last task before I can get Borderlands GOTY from tremor. How's it going with you and Tarnicus?
Woo Borderlands!! Whats the task?? Yeah we're good just watching South Park :)
Spinorial: Language, young missy. It's called a derrière ;)
Come over here, Spin...;-p
tAnt0: Hey, not bad. Doing the last task before I can get Borderlands GOTY from tremor. How's it going with you and Tarnicus?
MunkiSiren: Woo Borderlands!! Whats the task?? Yeah we're good just watching South Park :)
for one second i though there were South Park's character in Borderlands ^^
MunkiSiren: Woo Borderlands!! Whats the task?? Yeah we're good just watching South Park :)
Just visiting websites and answering questions about them. Nice, I should really catch up with South Park sometimes. I only watched 11 Seasons plus few stray episodes here and there.
DyNaer: for one second i though there were South Park's character in Borderlands ^^
That would be very funny if there were. Hahaha
tAnt0: Just visiting websites and answering questions about them. Nice, I should really catch up with South Park sometimes. I only watched 11 Seasons plus few stray episodes here and there.
I've never really kept up with what I've watched of South Park.

Why are you doing that??
Post edited October 11, 2013 by MunkiSiren
DyNaer: for one second i though there were South Park's character in Borderlands ^^
MunkiSiren: That would be very funny if there were. Hahaha
tAnt0: Just visiting websites and answering questions about them. Nice, I should really catch up with South Park sometimes. I only watched 11 Seasons plus few stray episodes here and there.
MunkiSiren: I've never really kept up with what I've watched of South Park.

Why are you doing that??
I usually keep track of shows I watch that are longer than one season.
tAnt0: I usually keep track of shows I watch that are longer than one season.
I've done that with SuperNatural and Criminal Minds. I just haven't really watched south park in order so I haven't kept track.But Tarnicus has been downloading seasons of it.